Skittles, or M&Ms?

Word of the day. Post of the year. Crime of the century.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:16 pm

Foo-Byte wrote:People Eating Tasty Mars & Murrays?

As if I haven't heard THAT one before. :roll:

You people are so insensitive. You make jokes about these things and think it's "OK" because everyone else does it! Well, I'm making a stand and I hope you hear from my lawyers!

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:16 pm

These candies were born and bred to fight. It's what they do. Would you deprive a racehorse of its track? A boxer of his ring? A Tweeg from his streetcorner?

Nay sir. These hardshell warriors must be allowed to test their mettle.

Foo-Byte
I am Finbarr Saunders

Postby Foo-Byte » Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:18 pm

Bunyip wrote:You people are so insensitive. You make jokes about these things and think it's "OK" because everyone else does it! Well, I'm making a stand and I hope you hear from my lawyers!

Dude, it's just candy! It's .. cocoa powder and sugar, they don't have real feelings!

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:21 pm

While I admit to a certain ..thrill... when the shells, well, crack.... I've learned to overcome it! Only you lesser intellects from your white trash trailer parks still think it's normal to watch them circle, and spar and test each other's defences and, and the excitement builds up until they charge and you're waiting for the defining moment, that final fateful SQUISH and juices leak out and the victor laughs and it's WORTH IT OH GOD SO WORTH IT

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:32 pm

Foo.. it was the mint Aeros.. and they weren't just a couple days out of date.. they were a whole YEAR out of date.

DampCat
Cow! Cube! Cowuuuube!

Postby DampCat » Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:50 pm

Guys, seriously... im with Dyna

its a baby eat candy world out there, a world that must prey on the weak. Forced Evolution is the only way. In the end, the purple skittles will prevail, and they will have only 2 people to thank. Not fucking you, thats for sure.

Aenimal
Minister Of Discussion

Postby Aenimal » Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:04 pm

. wrote:Skittles

As long as it original flavour.. not those blasted berry ones.. or tropical fruit ones.

Amen to that. Has anyone looked at the flavors for the berry pack?? One of them is melonberry! What the shit is a melonberry??? It's just ludacris! A berry can't be the size of a melon, nor a melon the size of a berry. Damn skittle people making up flavors.... do they think their name is wonka or something?

Not only that but they completly omitted the Blueberry! They can't do that! They can't make a berry flavored assortment and leave out the blueberry, It's proposterous(sp?)! Damn turkies, replacing blueberry with melonberry. They need a good bricking i tells ya wat....
"Just look at these superfluous people! They are always ill, they vomit their bile and call it a newspaper. They devour one another and cannot even digest themselves." Thus spoke Zarathustra.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:20 pm

Aenimal wrote:Damn skittle people making up flavors.... do they think their name is wonka or something?

What about those companies that have a DragonFruit flavour? What the hell is a dragonfruit!?

And Buny.. what M&M or Skittle are you playing with that juice comes out of it?

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:30 pm

. wrote:
And Buny.. what M&M or Skittle are you playing with that juice comes out of it?

Baby they hit hard where I come from.

Plus they have the heater on.

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:42 am

I choose you, Pikachu!
Actually, I'd think it was really cool if I saw Jesus in my icecream too. A tyrannosaur in an F14 would be even cooler.
-Bunyip, a man for all seasonings.

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:04 am

I wish I had some skittles now. =/
piggies

Lethe
Colonel Catfork

Postby Lethe » Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:01 pm

Skittles vs. M&Ms: Tossup between regular M&Ms and tropical skittles. I'm a sucker for anything tropical flavored.

Chocolate: Dark. It's ALL about the dark chocolate. White chocolate is ass and milk chocolate leaves a bad taste in my mouth, though it's definitely eatable as part of a candy bar or whatnot. I can't eat it plain like I can the dark, though.

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:38 am

gorillaman wrote:Mint Skittles were the worst.

You sir, will rot in the shady depths of hell. The part where the 2 fat ladys chain you up and have sex with you. Whilst still riding their solid titanium motorbike and singing the praises of lard. Forever.

If you couldn't tell, I love mint skittles. I'm upset that they discontinued them. Oh, another thing we don't get peanut butter or cookie M&M's here. Although I tried the peanut butter variety when I was in Singapore and was unimpressed to say the least.
i before e except after a few beers

gorillaman
Minister Of Discussion

Postby gorillaman » Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:17 am

pablo banquo wrote:You sir, will rot in the shady depths of hell. The part where the 2 fat ladys chain you up and have sex with you. Whilst still riding their solid titanium motorbike and singing the praises of lard. Forever.

Just as long as there aren't any mint skittles.

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:30 am

Your tongue will be ripped out and replaced with a new tongue. Made entirely out of MINT SKITTLES! THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!!

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:45 am

pablo banquo wrote:Your tongue will be ripped out and replaced with a new tongue. Made entirely out of MINT SKITTLES! THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!!

...but then he couldn't taste them.

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:58 am

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

In that case we'llalternate between his normal tongue and his minty tongue. So he'll be able to taste minty goodness plus Clarissa Dickson Wright (thats a corker of a name) and Jennifer Paterson badness.

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:16 am

Even if you alternated, he couldn't taste his minty tongue when it was in there.

DampCat
Cow! Cube! Cowuuuube!

Postby DampCat » Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:30 am

theres no escaping Torn today.... i think it may be something to do with his postcount (for future reference, here it is:)

The Real Red Menace
Citadel Legend

Postby The Real Red Menace » Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:30 pm

Aenimal wrote:YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS ludacris YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS

Dude...Ludacris? Your'e kidding me right. You even showed hesitation at the word "preposterous", but c'mon. LUDACRIS is a fucking shitty ass rapper (as almost all rappers are).

Damn!
"Behold I am the Dragon, before me you rightly tremble!"

Return to “Shallow Thoughts”