I had my first COT- related dream last night

Word of the day. Post of the year. Crime of the century.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

WhiteboySushi
Something not about beatin' it :(

Postby WhiteboySushi » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:33 pm

Thorn wrote:I think we just had a moment.

And you didn't even log on and post something about it so I would know to watch... :(

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:59 pm

So, I had a peculiar dream last night, yes I went to sleep for a couple of hours. This one too place somewhere I couldn't identify, trash everywhere though. There was a small group of abandoned kittens, cold and starving. One of them was hideously deformed, it had an eye hanging off of an appendage coming out of it's head, useless and blind, all of them looked like they had been starved for the better part of a week. I'm not sure just how long they all sat there meowing, no one heard them, and they all turned on the deformed one, gnawing on it, biting at it. One of the kittens devours it's hideously deformed and useless eye. The deformed kitten dies meowing.

The only real thing I find odd, or disturbing about this, is that it's still playing out in my head over and over again, like a song you can't get rid of.
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:31 pm

You were so very correct. I shouldn't have read that.

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:33 pm

Okay so last night in my dream I went to Buny and Windsong's house. When I first got there there was a rather tall and old man standing outside of the house, and I thought that wow Buny's pretty old. Then this old lady came out and I thought that must be Windsong. Everything the old lady said was in like the most bizarre Australian accent so I stood behind the old man I thought was Buny and asked him to translate for me. Then I realized these were probably Buny or Windsong's parents and I went inside. There were a bunch of their friends there but they left pretty soon after I arrived, which made me feel bad because I thought it was because of me. Buny was of medium height, with a balding head of blonde hair and a beard. Windsong was of about the same height and with flowing brown hair. And their house was like a shack or something; it was very small and the roof was very low. I had to keep stooping. I don't quite remember what we did but I think we had dinner or lunch or something. And for some reason my mother was there and she kept telling stories about me that I thought were embarassing. I don't remember how I came to leave but later on in the dream I was involved in a race on a stretch of highway that turns into an impromptu raceway when you enter it, complete with scores and rankings and everything. Some people also made fun of me for not being able to ride a bicycle. Which is weird, because I can, and I even told them that, and they believed me.

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:41 pm

Thorn wrote: Buny was of medium height, with a balding head of blonde hair and a beard. Windsong was of about the same height and with flowing brown hair. And their house was like a shack or something; it was very small and the roof was very low.

Woah. Y'know, if I started now, I could have the beard by the time my parents arrive in April, and make this even more freaky. You could come and meet my parents (who aren't THAT old, be nice) and stay in the loft where the ROOF IS LOW AND YOU HAVE TO STOOP.

Anyway you clearly have the same kinds of dreams as me. My trend lately is shifting from watching a movie to being in the movie to being in a computer game to playing the computer game, all without noticing the transitions until I wake up.

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:44 pm

Yeah, that happens all the time. I'll have a series of disconnected vigniettes and not even mind that I'm jumping between them.

Also, you kind of looked like Lenin. And your dad kind of looked like Michael Caine.

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:54 pm

Thorn wrote:Also, you kind of looked like Lenin. And your dad kind of looked like Michael Caine.

AWESOME

We don't though, I'm afraid.

My hair could probably pass for "receding" but not yet "blinding to jet pilots passing overhead".

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Tue Feb 24, 2004 6:56 pm

They should totally use Lenin's corpse for that.

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:25 pm

I actually slept last night.
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:11 am

Okay, yeah, I had a dream during my nap.
Thorn was in it and he was in black speedo type underwear. He was in a nest of blankets on a bed. I never saw his face. He did have these cards that featured various sexual scenes.. some including animals. I was disgusted. I also stole something from a garage sale his mother was having ( she had a LOT of peacock feathers in a vase ) and because I was pissed he had not met with me for our yard croquet game, I stole a naked black girl from his home.

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:35 am

awesome

And you know, we actually did have a lot of peacock feathers in a vase at one point. I think we still might.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:44 am

It was odd.. and you were freaky. You had a whole bunch of kid's outdoor toys. Like the croquet set, and a tee ball set. They were scattered everywhere. In fact, the whole place was in disarray. And the sleeping people kept trying to talk to me.
There were other people there.. but everyone was in a constant state of sleep. I could barely stay awake myself. Going through the stuff your mom was trying to sell.. I was like in a haze looking at everything.. just looking for colours.
( I must have dreamt this when I was trying to wake up. )
I stole something from you.. besides the girl.. I think it was a plastic croquet mallet.

I'm not sure I've ever dreamt of a forummer before.. I don't now.

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:51 am

I dreamt one night I was online talking to Sporky on Instant messenger.
piggies

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:03 am

mia wrote:I dreamt one night I was online talking to Sporky on Instant messenger.

Maybe you were just up really late.

Also ., that sounds kind of like an accurate description of my house. Except for the outdoor toys stuff. In any case it's nice to know I'm invading people's subconscious in black speedos.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:05 am

Oh.. and something of your mom's.. it looked like a bit of stained glass with the leading and all.. but it was completely clear.. you passed this rouch hewn stone ( also clear ) over it.. and a purplish-blue would gleam brightly from it.
( For some reason, Only certain spots had bright light. Like random skylights even though it was dark when i left with the girl )

Okay.. that's all I can remember..
I need more sleep now..

( Oh.. and there is this whole thing about I was trying to wake you up so we could have sex before we played croquet.. but whatever.. *chortles* )

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:06 am

Thorn wrote:
mia wrote:I dreamt one night I was online talking to Sporky on Instant messenger.

Maybe you were just up really late.

Also ., that sounds kind of like an accurate description of my house. Except for the outdoor toys stuff. In any case it's nice to know I'm invading people's subconscious in black speedos.

I highly doubt that. =P
piggies

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:51 am

Man, that sounds like such a rad dream. You got surreality and sex with naked black chicks. And maybe me too. It's like a David Lynch movie! Sort of.

And mia, what's wrong with invading other people's minds?

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:28 am

Thorn wrote:Man, that sounds like such a rad dream. You got surreality and sex with naked black chicks. And maybe me too. It's like a David Lynch movie! Sort of.

And mia, what's wrong with invading other people's minds?

Nothing at all dear. Heh.

The thought of you in a Speedo...hmm...I'll have to pass!
One of my old teachers wore speedo's on class trips...It's a sight, I thankfully did not have to see, because I fractured my ankle...
piggies

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:30 am

mia wrote:The thought of you in a Speedo...hmm...I'll have to pass!

Yeah, me too. I wouldn't do it, really. But it seems to have sufficiently weirded . out and/or led to potential sex. And what more could I hope for?

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:49 am

Thorn wrote:
mia wrote:The thought of you in a Speedo...hmm...I'll have to pass!

Yeah, me too. I wouldn't do it, really. But it seems to have sufficiently weirded . out and/or led to potential sex. And what more could I hope for?

I think the potential sex part could be a positive thing. Of course weirding Plut out is hard to do...so yeah, it's good both ways.
piggies

Return to “Shallow Thoughts”