Forum necromancy

Word of the day. Post of the year. Crime of the century.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Forum necromancy

Postby pablo banquo » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:51 am

Just for fun, quoting old posts, not even necessarily noteworthy. Anyone is welcome to join in.

I wanted to play yesterday and I had candles on hand...? Also it's cooler to say you've played your Wii with the power of fire...?
i before e except after a few beers

hobokenbob
Uncle Bob

Postby hobokenbob » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:48 pm

2006 hobokenbob wrote:...I see the economic figures and from my studies, I even understand many of them and how they were accomplished, which are actually important and not fluff and so on. But even so, none of the economic rosy pictures from the fed chairman or the gop really mean a damn to me when I see how much more i'm paying to live, how little i'm making compared to that, how little i'm able to save, or able to use to pay my debts. and as hard as i work, i probably wont do much more than barely keep up just as the majority of americans do the way things are going.

And this is someone who's lucky to have a pretty nice skilled labor job. I'm doing ok, better than most. obviously i'm confident enough to buy a home, i've got nice consumer eletronics and a paid for car, enough walking around money to enjoy myself. but i know i'm one medical disaster away from foreclosure: my long term disability simply would not make ends meet, and there's simply no safety net for people who fall on hard times the way things are set up here in america.
we've been nickle and dimed out of the american dream, and our frustations and fears that are born from this are redirected into distractive issues like terror, illegal aliens, and gays marryin'. distractions designed to divide up america, and divide the attention and force of their rival party. all the dems do play into these stupid distractions instead of coming up with a better way to run the country and presenting it to the voters.
In fairness, we've been building 'ground zeros' near Iraqi mosques since March 2003.

Jason Mustian

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Which is a more appropriate use of candles, as a makeshift Wii sensor bar or this?
So, my girlfriend drank some of my blood, and then we dripped it into the candles.

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:14 pm

before we can conclude that aromatization does not play a role in defeminization of the sheep brain, it will be necessary to evaluate whether intrauterine exposure of male fetuses to higher doses of ATD for a more extended period of time can disrupt normal neuroendocrine and behavioral development

This is the operative part that renders the report inconclusive.

Teaching people to read pseudoscience since 2006.
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:16 pm

So I woke up, apparently someone thinned the herd I was sleeping in from 8 zombies to me and a zombie. To the south was a hospital with six zombies and spraypainted on the wall was "go ahead waste all of your AP here please!" probably not the safest of places, the next large cluster was a revive point to the east. Not a good idea (I really hate jumping out windows), and now I'm in Chudleyton. All alone.

I hope I'm still dead when I log in again.
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 pm

I can answer you're entire paragraph with one word:

Poon.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:52 am

phpBB2's search sucks.

However: Forum Necromancy, Stupid Bastard edition!

I went thrillseeking and killed whatever the hell it was with 1 health left. Hee hee.

I've gotten into this nice pattern of buying a new weapon or piece of armor each day, and once I get both I challenge my master. So I've been moving up a level every two days, which is nice.

...it's slowing down, though, cause that stupid health hut bastard is ripping me off.

Okay, well say the character was "Woybrand," a halfling rogue with cerebral palsy. Every day he has a bowl of honey mush for breakfast and screams poems at his parakeet. Thing is, the poor bastard can't help but poking people with sticks. Do you think the people he pokes are going to be more concerned with getting the little shit poking them to stop or with his numerous other quirks? One thing can dominate a character, and may blind people to the fact that there's something else about him. I think your characters need less of "stupid" or "annoying," because those things are in fact stupid and annoying when you're dealing with performance art.

i have to wait now til tomorrow to get the last of my things out. mainly my couch and my books. the books are the only thing i'm pissed about. i've got a good collection going now. i'm just afraid he's going to toss my stuff out or wreck it somehow. cause that's what kind of petty bastard he is. i don't even owe him rent. he actually IMed me and tried to tell me that we pay our rent for the previous month and not going forward. when i asked him why then did i pay him for the first month the day i moved in, he started hedging, saying that i was just "helping him out" for the rpevious month because his girlfriend moved out so suddenly.

stupid asshole just didn't take me seriously when i told him i was leaving, and now he has to scramble. should have been more prepared to deal with the shit he started.

I cancelled mine. Stupid useless bastard thing. I genuinely regret ever having bought it. I'm hanging on to the phone itself though, because I can still play Ms. Pac-Man on it...

I hated Pi more than anyone else I have ever met online.
Piotyr on the other hand, what a spaz. He was so naive, and stupid. He managed to annoy almost everyone. So once he posted the pic of his girlfriend the floodgates opened and he copped it from everyone. i didn't mind him though.
I remember the Tamiya thing too, but she was just a blip on the radar.
DSS called his invention 'spoke'.
Bizket had that competition to invent a drink and send it in but he never followed through with it, the bastard.

This could still have been winnable if Roddy White was at all dependable, stupid bastard.

OMGBEES
No! There wasn't any herpes.

Postby OMGBEES » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:16 am

I searched for "porkfisting" and got nothing so now I have a challenge.
Evocation vs. Definition: Become the water that names are writ in.

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 am

I am looking, but I cannot find option to KILL TWEEG.

damnit....my plan to kill tweeg has been thwarted again by his innate ability to withstand ridiculously volatile situations

ill get you yet my pretty.....and your little dog too

Aaaaah, Tweeg. Your story brings to mind some words of wisdom my grandfather always told me.

'KILL TWEEG.'

Yes! KILL TWEEG!

I'll get the golf clubs...

Damnit, now I want waffles.

Tonic would make a bad sidekick. His advice for everyone is to KILL TWEEG.

Actually in a lot of these cases that seems like good advice...

Well, I appreciate your efforts, Mother, even if that rude little fucker Tweeg didn't.... :D

By the way; aren't we due to kill Tweeg sometime this week?

I don't know what the splurt was for but if it follows the most recent penis conversation I'd say for you to clean your monitor.

But yes. Kill the Tweeg

If you're accusing me of trolling here, I say KILL TWEEG

Traitor.

Killing Tweeg is the most important thing we can hope to accomplish in our lifetime!

So does Tweeg have to get any sort of consensus from the other UN members before voting? Either way, I believe there may be some conflict of interest when they get to the UN resolution to KILL TWEEG.

Oh...something else happened that added to the way I've been feeling lately. I got fired today. I don't think it would have bothered me as much as it does if my boss hadn't asked to pick 2 extra shifts just hours before he fired me.

Now can I kill Tweeg?

Bag doesn't even wanna moisturize my body...why would I want to. bleh. I'll just keep poking it :D

Kill Tweeg!

How about instead of chanting Kill Tweeg we try something new like Hug Tweeg, or Candy for Tweeg , or even Money

PAY TWEEG

yes that does have a nicer ring to it.

Well, apparently the Kill Tweeg faction has completely dropped the ball...

So Happy Birthday, fucker.

Who h4x0red Tweeg?
"I," said Sporky,
"With my walkie-talkie,
I h4x0red Tweeg."

Who flamed Tweeg?
"I," said Kauser,
"With match and petrol bowser,
I flamed Tweeg."

Who wedgied Tweeg?
"Not I," said Square,
Still trailing shreds of underwear,
"I would never wedgie Tweeg."

Who'll KILL TWEEG?
"I," said Plut,
"I have so many to shoot,
I might as well KILL TWEEG."

Who'll bury Tweeg?
"I," said Rob,
"It's just another job,
So I'll dump the bugger in a field somewhere and kick some dirt over him if you like. Should be done by Tuesday, I expect."

It's ok Tweeg, i still love you....but if you ever come to my house i'm going to kill you where you stand

I think we can all agree to kill each other, now. I'll kill Tweeg, in the lavatory, with a yam.

I didn't realize there were people alive who don't loathe that song. I'll be damned. I just figured the Goo Goo Dolls had some massive corporation somewhere that bought up all their CDs and recycled them into medical instruments or something.

Perhaps Tweeg just wants us to kill him with the beat.

ha ha ha you wish

here I have to give you a number, theres actually quite a line up for the Kill Tweeg event

you might want to get a tent

"Cedrik appears to have done some redecorating lately, as the walls are now adorned with cheerful posters, sporting such slogans as "KILL TWEEG" and "Tweeg must die!" It's a nice touch."

nice .... bastards :P

Some people ... wish people could just shut up and play.

Kill Tweeg!

how come whenever my name gets mentioned it always results in some sort of "kill tweeg" situation :P

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:40 am

I fucking hate ...
    that guy
    gnats
    PETA
    working Sundays
    the media
    you guys
    the way Bayonetta looks
    him (Sean Penn)
    Kerouac
    Ministry
    fighting two (non-farmer) rogues at once
    you
    socks
    that bugged fear bullshit
    that fucking quest chain
    Helena bonham Carter
    AICN
    those Dark Materials books
    business travel

(2:22:42 PM) Bags of Ass: you're kind of killing the necromancy thread
(2:22:49 PM) Bags of Ass: irony?

OMGBEES

Postby OMGBEES » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:58 am

Man who hated Ministry and Helena Bonham Carter?!

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 am

<div align="center">
</div>

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:40 am

Bravo.

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:57 am

Bunyip wrote:mtdew's plans for world domination continue apace -- one thread at a time.

OMGBEES

Postby OMGBEES » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:05 am

Man I miss Dew.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:15 am

Seconded.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Tweeg
The Artist Currently Known As Tweeg

Postby Tweeg » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:03 pm

I miss Dew as well.

I hope he found himself a nice gal who ... aww fuck it. I was going to make a do the dew joke but it seems a little predictable so I'll just let you all use the power of imagination so you can make your own.

Also I would like to say "kudos" to Bunyip. That was alot of Kill Tweeg quotes. I had actually forgotten all about that running joke.

*sigh* booy I sure miss that joke :)

Tweeg
The Artist Currently Known As Tweeg

Postby Tweeg » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Well, there are lots of good reasons Bag, but my prime one was that you've never been afraid to tell me off when I'm slacking. And that's about as much dick-sucking as you'll ever catch me doing, too ...

...when you start to appreciate people like DSS and Sir Robin.

*whistles innocently*

Oh well, some tea and then I'll see if we can't get some life in here...

WhiteboySushi earned his "contribution" title, currently set to bedroom olympiad, solo event (I'm open to suggestions on that one, Soosh).

Up?

Up?

Whatever gave you the idea that something was up, old hoss?

The world is a big fucking bag of festering wank; I've only just fully and comprehensively realised it, that's all.

No ...

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:24 am

. wrote:So Rothko Chapel is where they keep all the gays? Why are the gays attracted to this particular location?

Okay, so I apparently live in a closeby offshoot of Hell. That doesn't really explain why there are 4 billion churches here. I have now made it a mission to try and take pictures of all the churches I can find in the city limits.

Can I post them in here?

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:57 am

<div>Image</div>

Return to “Shallow Thoughts”