The Drugs Don't Work..

Classified, Top Secret, Burn After Reading

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Sending you all the best wishes I can muster .

Metaphorically speaking...
i before e except after a few beers

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Late, but sending all the good vibes my plague-addled body can muster right now. Hope things are better.
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Thu May 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Just a heads up! Things are going pretty well.

I'm trying to get used to reading even single ingredient on the package list. Sadly, it knocked out most of my Kashi purchases because of their grain mix that almost always includes sesame seeds. Peeling and seeding everything is a real pain, but it's better than having to go through this whole ordeal again.

I'm working on weaning myself from pain medicine. It's.. rough. I have been taking them for a LONG time. Too long, probably.

I still have pain though, some I worry about a little but the thought of telling my surgeon petrifies me. I really don't want my abdomen cut open again. I am still having to wet/dry pack a small open wound from January.

But things are looking up. I'm eating better, losing weight, and getting more activity in because I don't feel like crud all the time. Maybe I'll be able to start working on the job/living situations here shortly.

Thanks to everyone who has sent their regards.. and who have put up with my complaining so long.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Had gone almost 2 weeks without any sort of narcotic. "Fell off the wagon" this morning. Little disappointed in myself but well, I will just start over I guess.

All tests since my surgery have come back normal/fine/clear. So it's going pretty well. A lot of subdermal scar tissue. Hurts a lot if I move around or stand too much. Luckily, biking/rowing/swimming do not cause it to hurt too badly.

Luckily I am feeling better as my sister has entered into a potential medical situation herself and I know she'll need help. At the very least, emotional support. Her husband is being useless as he becomes a gibbering, sobbing mess any time she tries to talk to him about her concerns.

OMGBEES
No! There wasn't any herpes.

Postby OMGBEES » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:35 pm

What actually caused it?
Evocation vs. Definition: Become the water that names are writ in.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm

If you mean the narcotics, honestly, I was hurting, got sick of it, and took a pill. I don't know if I was really hurting enough to need it, but I wanted it, so I took it.

I had been taking Tylenol to help with the pain and I guess it was helping, but it's given me side effects I do not care for. Stomachaches, nose bleeds, heartburn, stuff like that.

OMGBEES
No! There wasn't any herpes.

Postby OMGBEES » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 pm

No, I meant with your GI. The initial issue.
Evocation vs. Definition: Become the water that names are writ in.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Extreme Diverticulitis. Knew nothing about it because I half ignored it, half looked in the wrong places for the cause of the pain. Then the whole popping intestine thing.

He said that roughly 14 inches of the lower bowel had many pockets deeper than an inch. Was a bit surprised how it had not caused more pain/symptoms.

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Narokath Santak Chattur'gha.

Return to “Deep Throats”