Forum going down recently?

Rules, tests, complaints, suggestions, and crackerbreads.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Rob
Oh yes.

Forum going down recently?

Postby Rob » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Has anyone noticed the forum has been intermittent, or even dead, recently? I've just had a nudge from Dogmeat via Facebook (the shame) to tell me the forum was 'down'. Seems the virtual machine that now hosts the forum had gone to sleep. Previous versions of the VM hadn't done this, but when we moved this stuff over to our home Mac Mini, we upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04 and I guess it's something I need to check in there.

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience - if this has been happening a lot recently, can someone let me know, just so I can feel appropriately guilty?

You can always get me on rob@robsoft.net, and robuttley on twitter, robsoft on ADN (app.net) etc.
See"...Infrequent, sporadic, frustrating, occasionally going in the wrong direction..."
read the continuing adventures of the world's most useless boring bastard over at LJ - now somewhat less continued!

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:47 am

Heh, yeah, I actually just left a post about it in ST. The access has been really sporadic of late.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:36 am

Yeah, it's been off for a couple of days, not like last week though.
i before e except after a few beers

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:58 pm

See, I'm seeing no new messages since 29/12 and starting to worry that it's only me can see it and log in :-(
See"...Infrequent, sporadic, frustrating, occasionally going in the wrong direction..."
read the continuing adventures of the world's most useless boring bastard over at LJ - now somewhat less continued!

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:37 am

It's been up all this time old hoss, I'm sure it's just a little quiet.

Plut needs to post pics of Finley. Yes, she does.

Return to “Feedback”