The Official FUCK RIGHT OFF Thread

Politics, Religion, Retards, and Rape Factories.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

OMGBEES
No! There wasn't any herpes.

Postby OMGBEES » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:46 am

A lot of the people around here are going through bad times, too. It's strange that it's hitting so many people.

Ludovico
Mad Zealot

Postby Ludovico » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:50 am

Can I just say fuck Illinois summers? My AC broke again!
-'Vico

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:40 am

A buddy of mine has been having memory problems. His acupuncturist gave him these Chinese pills containing iron, dong quai, and (I shit you not) "Fossilized Mammoth Teeth."

Not joking.

Dong quai is used to treat gynecological ailments. Iron can be used to supplement your body after menstruating. And I have no idea what fossilized mammoth teeth do. But the previous two ingredients seem like they should be in a PMS supplement, not a memory booster.

And when I tell him this, he says "did you look up the exact pills, or just the ingredients?" When I told him just the ingredients, he said "oh! Well in Chinese medicine, things work differently based on what they're coupled with."

Mother. Fucker.

I'm telling him he's taking the wrong pills, and who knows what it'll do to him, and who knows what other bullshit they have in them, and he's lecturing me on Chinese medicine versus Western medicine? Chinese medicine can seem sketchy based on Western medicine's standards?

Fuck. Right. Off.
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

OMGBEES

Postby OMGBEES » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:33 am

Direct him to here:

http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/pu ... ents.shtml

And have him note:

It is imperative to note that men and post-menopausal women should not be taking iron supplements unless explicitly instructed to do so by their physician.

Or, you know, just have him plug something like "men iron suppliments risks".

In fact, iron for men is poisonous. It will cause you to bleed to death out your ass.

That's not a joke, it actually will break down your stomach and intestinal lining.

His doctor is a quack, he should be taking B vitamins and maybe some Omega 3.

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:43 am

Excellent. I'm going to forward him the link. Thanks, dude!
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:07 pm

In one episode of House we watched this weekend, a girl had too much iron and she had a bowel movement out of her mouth. Shit literally oozed out of it while she was getting scanned.

hobokenbob
Uncle Bob

Postby hobokenbob » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Has anyone noticed who the next patient is going to be on House (tonight)?

It's Felcia Day! Why does the internets adore her so, other than for the obvious reasons of her inestimable groomability? She's like a new, hot Bruce Campbell.
In fairness, we've been building 'ground zeros' near Iraqi mosques since March 2003.

Jason Mustian

OMGBEES

Postby OMGBEES » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:55 pm

She does that Guild thing. The annoying geek asshole at work won't shut the fuck up about it. Whenever he starts talking about it I close my eyes and focus really hard on making his words real, physical objects, so that he fucking chokes on them.

I give it a couple weeks. If that doesn't work I'll simply resort to my own erect phallus.

I should probably mention that he and I don't get along.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:38 am

That never would've occurred to me... :)
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:00 am

Bag of Ass wrote:In one episode of House we watched this weekend, a girl had too much iron and she had a bowel movement out of her mouth. Shit literally oozed out of it while she was getting scanned.

Ever notice that most of the bad stuff in House happens in the MRI tube? And it usually happens after one of the doctors pushes the button and bitches the patient out for moving.

OMGBEES

Postby OMGBEES » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:27 am

A lot of people around me complain about how formulaic House is, which to me totally misses the point. It's like saying, "Why watch Dead Like Me? You KNOW someone's gonna die."

hobokenbob
Uncle Bob

Postby hobokenbob » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:38 pm

the formula makes for a comfortable setting so you can concentrate on the characters without having to worry or be confused about ummpteen million plot points and twists.

Lost.
In fairness, we've been building 'ground zeros' near Iraqi mosques since March 2003.

Jason Mustian

OMGBEES

Postby OMGBEES » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Yep, exactly.

Tweeg
The Artist Currently Known As Tweeg

Postby Tweeg » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:16 am

.... I miss Wilson :(

I hope him and House can make nice

OMGBEES

Postby OMGBEES » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:57 am

No Wilson?! :-O

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:19 am

OMGBEES wrote:A lot of people around me complain about how formulaic House is, which to me totally misses the point. It's like saying, "Why watch Dead Like Me? You KNOW someone's gonna die."

Am I correct in assuming you like Dead Like Me? Because that show was fucking awesome.

Also, they are making a direct-to-dvd movie. Which, if it does well, may help a return to tv.

But there is no Rube in the movie. Which sucks ass.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

OMGBEES

Postby OMGBEES » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:20 am

Yeah, I knew that. Honestly, I'm not sure how the show will survive without Mandy.

Gobo
drum commie

Postby Gobo » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:27 pm

Apparently Daisy's being played by someone else too.

OMGBEES

Postby OMGBEES » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:45 pm

As much as I like DLM that sounds like a derailed train. I'm definitely going to steal it before I buy it.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:57 am

Gobo wrote:Apparently Daisy's being played by someone else too.

Coincidentally enough, by Sarah Wynter, who played the original Daisy's (Laura Harris) sister when they were both on 24.

Return to “Angry Thoughts”