This makes me nervous (Matrix:Revolutions) *SPOILERS*

Politics, Religion, Retards, and Rape Factories.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:26 am

I love it too. I'm up through Gouge Away (such a great title), and I'm hoping to finish the rest of the series as soon as I stop weeping from all the money I've spent in the past couple of weeks.

Luminaire
Forum Jesus

Postby Luminaire » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:56 am

Kathy wrote:.....You know what? It's not worth it. You're not worth my time. ... *I removed the middle, technically I mean for it to be here, but I'm trying to give her as little respect as possible. I figure cutting it out worked*....I'm wasting my time, when I could be helping others. Good luck to you..

I keep rereading this, and laughing, and laughing, and laughing. Where do these wacky ideas COME FROM?

Just read it! It's soo funny. Hahahaha....

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:42 am

Square721BT wrote:It got really weird, I'd catch myself wishing that they would break up or thinking of giving her bad advice so that they would break up, and then realize that I was basically plotting to fuck over my friends and felt terrible afterwards. And I was always afraid that she'd catch on. I'm still afraid; she's pretty intelligent and insightful. So, yeah, the easiest thing to do is to just force yourself to stop feeling anything.

Yep, nailed that in one. I started out wanting her to break up with him, then I checked myself and now I just hope that she's happy (and she seems to be, more or less). Of course, I'd rather she was happy with me, but...

Square721BT wrote:That makes sense to me. I've never understood the point of really trying to get drunk.

Me neither. I've only ever drunk for drinking's sake a few times. It's almost always a bad sign. Usually I drink to be social, or just because I don't want to be inside on my own and I'd rather say hi to a few people out in the big world. Which is the social thing again anyway, I guess.
See"...Infrequent, sporadic, frustrating, occasionally going in the wrong direction..."
read the continuing adventures of the world's most useless boring bastard over at LJ - now somewhat less continued!

Lobstrosity
Scientific American

Postby Lobstrosity » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:41 am

Luminaire wrote:
Kathy wrote:.....You know what? It's not worth it. You're not worth my time. ... *I removed the middle, technically I mean for it to be here, but I'm trying to give her as little respect as possible. I figure cutting it out worked*....I'm wasting my time, when I could be helping others. Good luck to you..

I keep rereading this, and laughing, and laughing, and laughing. Where do these wacky ideas COME FROM?

Just read it! It's soo funny. Hahahaha....

I keep reading it and trying to comprehend the truly bizarre way Kathy must perceive herself. I think in her mind she probably looks like:

Yet her interactions with this forum instead leave the following impression on others (or maybe it's just me):

Ah well, obviously we're all idiots for failing to understand that Kathy is our own personal Messiah.

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:45 am

Reach out and touch faith!
Actually, I'd think it was really cool if I saw Jesus in my icecream too. A tyrannosaur in an F14 would be even cooler.
-Bunyip, a man for all seasonings.

toaster
Füture Kïng of Liechtënsteïn

Postby toaster » Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:09 am

Lobstrosity wrote:*flup*

classy

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:40 pm

This was funny anyway.
Kathy wrote:I don't think Maya has anything to do with the Mayans.

Another forehead smack moment.

I was actually hoping to have a conversation there, perhaps it is my natural masochism coming into play. But the fact that my efforts resulted in only the above line, whilst plut's post prompted lines and lines of HORROR, says to me (finally) kathy really isn't interested in us as "intellectual equals", but does just want to complain and justify herself. Like, say, your everday bitchy high school students. Which kathy says she is totally different from. I'm sure kathy would pardon an Orwellian reference when I say I'm looking from pigs to humans here and not seeing any difference.

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:16 pm

Bunyip wrote:says to me (finally) kathy really isn't interested in us as "intellectual equals", but does just want to complain and justify herself.

And sadly, after something like 2 years (or thereabouts) of "knowing" her, I came to same conclusion at the weekend. She doesn't want to get anything out of her relationship with us, other than the warm feeling of validation she gets from telling us where we're wrong and how she's so much better than us, deep down.

I hate judging people and putting them in a box. But, really. :-(
See"...Infrequent, sporadic, frustrating, occasionally going in the wrong direction..."
read the continuing adventures of the world's most useless boring bastard over at LJ - now somewhat less continued!

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:19 pm

It's not like anyone's swallowing the barrel of a gun over it.
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:21 pm

I know. But flipping the bozo bit is something I don't normally do. It takes a lot to make me completely give up and start looking for the eject button...

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:36 pm

There comes a time with everything that the difficulty to make believe nothing is the matter becomes greater than the difficulty to flush the toilet.
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

DampCat
Cow! Cube! Cowuuuube!

Postby DampCat » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:37 pm

I missed all the fun :(

Not that i would have contributed.

How much does one of those Moving Matrix Sculpts cost over there in the USA? i cant find them here anywhere...

Edit: No i'll contribute.

Hooray!

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:58 pm

I wish someone had told me she replied to what I said to her. And some one to explain why she kept calling me him.

Thorn
let's hit the women

Postby Thorn » Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:59 pm

Because she thought the "24 year old" was a hypothetical person that you completely made up. She's an idiot, you see.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:22 pm

I'm going to answer this pisses me off far more than you believe.
For one, the 24 year old is me, dipwad, not a random person I made up.
You want to talk about family problems, big fucking woop your mom is crazy, want to hear about my mom. She has fibromyalgia and has over 32 surgeries in the past 8 years. Aww, your poor mom is driving your friends crazy. My mother can barely move most days. Daddy is crazy too? poor thing. My father has emphysema, has had triple bypass surgery and throat cancer. But I'm sure your "crazy" daddy knows exactly how that feels.
I can change the situation I'm in more than you can, ey? I'm sure the world would LOVE me unleashed without my medication. Depression is a fucking excuse, kathy. Take medication. I don't have pussy ass depression, I have schizophrenia. You want that instead? But yet, you don't see me running around blaming people. Oh god, no one understands me!!
And who exactly ARE people like me? People who have been suicidal from a young age? Check. People who come from not exactly the most healthiest of family lives? Check. Going through PHASES where I think NO ONE understands me? Check.
And yes, I have grown up. I could be 12 and grown up more than you. I've grown up and realized I can't blame mommy and daddy and the bully down the street for all my problems. Even the petty ones.
And bills not being vital to your health. I would say MEDICATION bills are EXTREMELY vital to my health.
You're being angsty and you're being a selfish twat. You wanna switch places with someone in a third-world country, have fun when they flay you alive for whining, or being white, or being female, or practicing freedom of just about anything. Or have fun dying from famine, drought, or pestilence. And kathy, they do want more, more, more. They just have no way of getting it.
You want to trade places with me? Bring it on.
Take your pick.

Where the hell did the coke addiction analogy come from!?

Go on talking about the Matrix.. sorry for the interruption. Beating a dead horse.

water wings
Loquacious Evangelist

Postby water wings » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:53 pm

I love you Plut. I think you're awesome! *big hugs*

Kathy can f-r-o
I love Buny!

bone
Sociable Minister

Postby bone » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:56 pm

Kathy wrote:My parents are fucking crazy.. not crazy like me.. they are C R A Z Y. They've sent so many of my closest friends into therapy..

I'm still confused about that bit, though. I mean, when my crazy friends' C R A Z Y parents started to get to me, or tried to ground me for getting a tattoo or staying out too late, I went home. You know, to my own crazy parents. I didn't stick around until I needed therapy. Unless her parents are the "kidnapping teens and chaining them up in the basement" sort of C R A Z Y, but that sort of C R A Z Y usually doesn't pack its kids up and send them to boarding school.
Make the world a better place this week. To do the job right, just make sure the pistol is aimed at the roof of your mouth.

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:43 am

Her parents are probably strict, not crazy as she calls it. :roll:

I'm thinking she's the crazy one.

:rotate:
piggies

bone
Sociable Minister

Postby bone » Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:51 am

Or perhaps blaming one's own parents has become passe, and it's now the therapeutic style to blame your friend's parents?
Make the world a better place this week. To do the job right, just make sure the pistol is aimed at the roof of your mouth.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:50 am

water wings wrote:I love you Plut. I think you're awesome! *big hugs*

I (heart) water wings!

*girl moment, guys go away!*

Return to “Angry Thoughts”