VD

Politics, Religion, Retards, and Rape Factories.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:22 pm

hobokenbob wrote:my VD was pretty low key, had a nice dinner but no getting of the busyness.

hobokenbob wrote:All i really could go for is a new belt for my vacuum cleaner.

dogmeat wrote:I (clearly) made the mistake of interpreting this thread's VD as the obvious meaning before, but Valentine's Day 2006 was probably my best yet.

How is this not a thread about dick rot?
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:19 pm

dogmeat wrote:Also, getting text messages at work asking if she can make love to me tonight are possibly the best thing ever.

You lucky lucky bastard.
i before e except after a few beers

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:09 pm

*snip*
Last edited by dogmeat on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:58 pm

Hope you fuckers are having good VDs.

Token
Buy EA games; they are great?

Postby Token » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:21 pm

Mmmmmmm. VD.
I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless domination of our solar system.

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:30 am

I still can't see how this thread is about anything other than dick rot.

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:48 am

What kind of holiday uses pink, black, and red in the same space? It's enough to make my inner interior decorator weep in the corner until the tears ruin his expensive matte grey turtleneck.
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:01 am

Bret Hart's Birthday?

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:12 am

No, that is celebrated with sackcloth and ashes, and is accompanied with wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Interestingly enough, mass genocide of lobsters is observed on both holidays.
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

SporkAndrew
BSc (hams)

Postby SporkAndrew » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:34 am

I had a nice dinner, watched Kill Bill 2 and we gorged ourselves on dessert..

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:03 am

Mine started out well when I was just treating myself like a King...then other people got involved and it ended rather shittily. I guess it's still going because I'm wide awake.

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:36 am

We had a nice meal with a bottle of red, then watched Top Gear. Walked the dog, then watched Ugly Betty. Staying in's the new going out!

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:52 pm

Yep, staying-in is the new going-out.

Nic took the day off work, and spent the whole day preparing a 4 course meal.

We had aspargus wrapped in parma ham with parmesan cheese 'crisps', then we had a champagne and fresh raspberry sorbet, then fillet steak which came with mashed-potato-infused-with-rosemary, sliced carrots* and other vegetables, and finally this fantastic multi-layered thing made out of puff-pastry, dark chocolate, white chocolate, fresh raspberries and thick cream. We had a bottle of wine, had some dopey CD on quietly in the background, and enjoyed a brilliant candle-lit dinner for two at home.

I was stunned. Everything was carefully (and lovingly) home-made, not a packet or a box or a tin in sight. She even made some cup-cakes with little hand-iced messages on them - messages too personal to be repeated here; funny and wonderful and touching all at the same time.

My fiance has discovered that she can cook, and she seems to really enjoy doing it, too. :-)

Next year, apparently, it is my turn to create a meal. I'm not sure how I'm going to follow that one, but I accept my duty with good grace. I have a year to get learning!

*shaped into little hearts, which was probably taking her obsession with detail just a step too far. :-)
See"...Infrequent, sporadic, frustrating, occasionally going in the wrong direction..."
read the continuing adventures of the world's most useless boring bastard over at LJ - now somewhat less continued!

SporkAndrew
BSc (hams)

Postby SporkAndrew » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:15 pm

That sounds awesome, Rob. Maybe next year you could top it by cooking up a Turducken..

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:11 am

This weekend I'll be making a pepperoni-studded lasagna that I saw on the Food Network, for a belated VD.

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:43 am

...and Rob swoops in and completely neutralizes any and all VD angst in the thread. I am a decidedly angular man, and unsuited to the task of evaluating the intricacies of human emotion, but Nic sounds like a terribly sweet person, Rob.

I took my date to a restaurant. And by "restaurant" I mean "The Mana Tombs." And by "date" I mean "Felguard."

And by "took" I mean "sacrificed him for the mana regen."

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:12 am

nobody_important wrote:...and Rob swoops in and completely neutralizes any and all VD angst in the thread. I am a decidedly angular man, and unsuited to the task of evaluating the intricacies of human emotion, but Nic sounds like a terribly sweet person, Rob.

She is, thank you.

And I was pleased by the asymmetry of me posting pro-VD things in an anti-VD topic that I myself started a few years ago.
See"...Infrequent, sporadic, frustrating, occasionally going in the wrong direction..."
read the continuing adventures of the world's most useless boring bastard over at LJ - now somewhat less continued!

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:07 am

Bag of Ass wrote:This weekend I'll be making a pepperoni-studded lasagna that I saw on the Food Network, for a belated VD.

Btw, this was awesome. If you decide to make it, you don't need 2 pounds of lasagna noodles, only 1. We ended up making one more layer than the recipe called for, and still dumped half of the noodles down the sink.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:58 am

You know, if you refrigerate the extra noodles and then cut them up the next day and use them the way you do other noodles, you can make a quite tasty noodle dish. And you know, you won't be wasting a pile of noodles.

Return to “Angry Thoughts”