Reasons you should be shot

Politics, Religion, Retards, and Rape Factories.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:55 am

Square721BT wrote:Mmm, tacos in a fresh cotten tube. I can almost taste 'em.

Me too, more's the pity. [spoiler]Vainly tries to pick a non-existant piece of cotton fuzz out of his mouth...[/spoiler]
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:59 am

dogmeat wrote:You could have asked her out?

I'm 23 going on 24 and very realistic. I know very well when a woman's out of my league, and I know that such adjectives as "cute" and "pleasant" put her in the magical land of the sunset isles.

No, it's just that she brightened up my day a lot. I don't really get treated as a normal human being very much, much less treated pleasantly and offered a bit of enjoyable conversation, so when it happens, I like to reward it. I just never though of a decent way to reward it.

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:01 am

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress wrote:
Square721BT wrote:I need to make Square's Sock Tacos.

Do I even want to know?

Step 1: Go to taco bell, taco John's, or anywhere where tacos can be purchased cheaply in bulk.

Step 2: Slide, still wrapped, into a sock, preferably clean.

Step 3: Give to your friends.

shorty
Floydian Hate

Postby shorty » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:53 am

Square721BT wrote:
Too-Much-Coffee Mistress wrote:
Square721BT wrote:I need to make Square's Sock Tacos.

Do I even want to know?

Step 1: Go to taco bell, taco John's, or anywhere where tacos can be purchased cheaply in bulk.

Step 2: Slide, still wrapped, into a sock, preferably clean.

Step 3: Give to your friends.

I'm going to steal that from you now.
A paranoid is merely someone who is in posession of all the facts.

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:46 pm

Square721BT wrote:
dogmeat wrote:You could have asked her out?

I'm 23 going on 24 and very realistic. I know very well when a woman's out of my league, and I know that such adjectives as "cute" and "pleasant" put her in the magical land of the sunset isles.

No, it's just that she brightened up my day a lot. I don't really get treated as a normal human being very much, much less treated pleasantly and offered a bit of enjoyable conversation, so when it happens, I like to reward it. I just never though of a decent way to reward it.

Well, I'm 30 and lifes too damn short. If I'd not asked my now girlfriend if she was interested in seeing Zatoichi, I'd still be a singleton. To use a football analogy, I'm a player of Division 3 qualities and I got signed by a Premiership team. That's how out of my league I thought she was!

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:57 pm

Your sports analogy goes over my American head. I'll say this: When women say no to me, they do so drastically, by not talking to me for years, or faking their suicide. When they say yes, they do things like cheating on my continuously with their best friend (we've known eachother forever, and I feel bad for him, so it doesn't really count) then ask for a break and come back and are engaged and then they tell their creditors that I'll pay all their bills while they disappear.

I don't want a girlfriend any more. I am very happy with "being treated decently," and really am not looking for anything beyond that for a very, very long time. I'm done.

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:19 pm

Square721BT wrote:Your sports analogy goes over my American head.

Div3=small 5000 seater stadium, typically on verge of bankruptcy, local support in that immediate area, baseball equiv: local league

Premiership=40,000 plus stadium, think nothing of spending $5m on a player to bolster squad, floated on stock exchange, global support, baseball equiv: MLB

I'll say this: When women say no to me, they do so
drastically, by not talking to me for years, or faking their suicide. When they say yes, they do things like cheating on my continuously with their best friend (we've known eachother forever, and I feel bad for him, so it doesn't really count) then ask for a break and come back and are engaged and then they tell their creditors that I'll pay all their bills while they disappear.

That's just shitty. :( My worst left the country and went to work in the Dominican Republic just to avoid me. I kid ye not.

I don't want a girlfriend any more. I am very happy with "being treated decently," and really am not looking for anything beyond that for a very, very long time. I'm done.

I didn't really want a girlfriend either until I met Lucy, it just clicked y'know? These things happen. Good luck in the future anyway!

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:36 pm

dogmeat wrote:That's just shitty. :( My worst left the country and went to work in the Dominican Republic just to avoid me. I kid ye not.

Last laugh's on here, more than 70% of the population there has AIDS.

Found that out from my dad, he did a project in Haiti.

Brought back some badass coffee.

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:56 pm

I don't think she was the sleepy round type, but anyway. AIDS is no laughing matter.

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:09 pm

dogmeat wrote:I don't think she was the sleepy round type, but anyway. AIDS is no laughing matter.

Hopefully, she was the "hey there I'm a nun" type. It's incredibly difficult to find a Dominican without AIDS with which to sleep, even if you're into monogamy. AIDS isn't something you get for being promiscuous, it's something you get for sleeping with someone who has AIDS, even if you've only slept with that one person, ever, in your entire life. That misconception has caused some problems in preventing AIDS. "If I'm not a rampant slut, I don't have anything to worry about." You should still ask your partners to make sure they're clean, and use protection.

Anwyays, if you wouldn't wish AIDS on your ex, you and I have had markably different experiences with them.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:35 am

Square721BT wrote: I don't really get treated as a normal human being very much, much less treated pleasantly and offered a bit of enjoyable conversation

I didn't get a chance to talk to them a whole lot, but you certainly seem to have surrounded yourself with a decent bunch; and for whatever it's worth, I enjoyed your company...
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Luminaire
Forum Jesus

Postby Luminaire » Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:10 am

I concur. You should move to New York, and bring Jake.

You would like it here. It's not as rude as you think in my area. Well, sort of.

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:28 am

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress wrote:I didn't get a chance to talk to them a whole lot, but you certainly seem to have surrounded yourself with a decent bunch; and for whatever it's worth, I enjoyed your company...

Thanks. :) Yeah, Jake is really cool, Paul is really cool in... kind of an odd, geeky way. (His schtick now is saying "Kawaii!" about everything, which got old long before I met him.) Chris and Megan go through bouts where they're very cool, and when they're insanely self-centered and so bound-up in eachother that it's almost ipmossible to even talk with them. Mark is cool if really ditzy. Everyone else was a surprise.

The problem comes when you try to branch out from that. Say Jake and I want to play some Crystal Chronicles, and Megan and Chris are in dick mode. Who do we get? We've been through all the gamers at work, and they say they'll come, and then mysteriously cancel. We just have no ability to branch out past that.

Even more than that, it's just the general people you meet. The chicks that run away from you for no reason in department stores. The parents who gather their kids up when you go outside. The cashiers that won't look you in the eye and touch the money you hand them like it's somehow fucking soiled. Then snickers and whispers and badly-concealed comments you get behind your back when you're walking down the street. The fucking cop that pulls you over almost every fucking time you enter the city limits of Waunakee. I'm just sick of all these people, people who treat me like I'm subhuman. What the fuck is it? Is it just that I'm fat? I don't get it!

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:29 am

Luminaire wrote:I concur. You should move to New York, and bring Jake.

You would like it here. It's not as rude as you think in my area. Well, sort of.

Heh, that's not a bad thought. But I thought you hated Long Island?

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:34 pm

Square721BT wrote:Anwyays, if you wouldn't wish AIDS on your ex, you and I have had markably different experiences with them.

I'd not wish AIDS on anyone. 'Cept maybe the CEOs of the drug companies who won't let cheap drugs go to the developing world, instead offloading their out-of-date drugs for big tax breaks.

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:36 pm

Square721BT wrote:The problem comes when you try to branch out from that. Say Jake and I want to play some Crystal Chronicles, and Megan and Chris are in dick mode. Who do we get? We've been through all the gamers at work, and they say they'll come, and then mysteriously cancel. We just have no ability to branch out past that.

Even more than that, it's just the general people you meet. The chicks that run away from you for no reason in department stores. The parents who gather their kids up when you go outside. The cashiers that won't look you in the eye and touch the money you hand them like it's somehow fucking soiled. Then snickers and whispers and badly-concealed comments you get behind your back when you're walking down the street. The fucking cop that pulls you over almost every fucking time you enter the city limits of Waunakee. I'm just sick of all these people, people who treat me like I'm subhuman. What the fuck is it? Is it just that I'm fat? I don't get it!

Hell, I'd hang out with you if I lived your way. I'm sure of it.

Luminaire
Forum Jesus

Postby Luminaire » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:10 pm

Square721BT wrote:
Luminaire wrote:I concur. You should move to New York, and bring Jake.

Heh, that's not a bad thought. But I thought you hated Long Island?

Yes and no. I mean, I love parts of it here, but some sections are transforming into Queens, which sucks. I don't live in one of those(now anyhow). Also, unless you drink heavy and often, there isn't that much to do. That may be just because no one I hang out with wants to do anything but dnd.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:56 am

BUMP

Supervisors at work who insist on getting pissed off at me about the most wretchedly stupid things need to be shot.

"I had to ask you to repeat yourself because I couldn't understand what you said the first time! I don't have time to ask you to repeat yourself! You need to learn to speak up!" Jesus fuck. It's like being around a more brainless version of my ex.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Return to “Angry Thoughts”