Comedy is an insult you goons!

Politics, Religion, Retards, and Rape Factories.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Tweeg
The Artist Currently Known As Tweeg

Postby Tweeg » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:24 pm

Square721BT wrote:I'd respond, but I'm perpetually exhausted from trying to play like 40 fucking games at a time.

Don't rely on any jar to help you out ... they fill up pretty fast, try a few 2L pop bottles to help you keep at your quest with no interuptions.
"He who seeks to fight trolls must take care; when you laugh at the Tweeg post, the Tweeg posts laughs at you." - OMGBEES

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:03 pm

hobokenbob wrote:well thats entirely subjective! who made you judge of what's funny!!11one

edit: sorry. it's just that i'm too lazy to read that huge post. or most of the huge posts. really, i stopped being interested at like page 4

I don't see how your post and my post are related. I mean, I get that you're playing off the whole thread at large and MPs posts, okay, but I just told you you're not making any sense and you just pointed excitedly at rabbits and then gnawed through your own wrist.
Actually, I'd think it was really cool if I saw Jesus in my icecream too. A tyrannosaur in an F14 would be even cooler.
-Bunyip, a man for all seasonings.

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:04 pm

Tweeg wrote:Don't rely on any jar to help you out ... they fill up pretty fast, try a few 2L pop bottles to help you keep at your quest with no interuptions.

The big problem is the whole job thing. They keep making me leave my cave!

Speaking of which, I need to re-do my window covers to block on sunlight.
Actually, I'd think it was really cool if I saw Jesus in my icecream too. A tyrannosaur in an F14 would be even cooler.

-Bunyip, a man for all seasonings.

Magic Placebo
i sukc

Postby Magic Placebo » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:36 am

The sooner we get this whole thing done, the sooner I can drop my civility.

And I don't mean that in terms of being a total jackass all over again, what I want to do is to drop kick some people in their faces who I think deserve being drop kicked in their faces.

Then maybe I might "leave" again.

Then I might "masturbate" to "anthropomorphic foxes" who "slap each others titties around" during "shedding season".

Tweeg

Postby Tweeg » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:31 am

Magic Placebo wrote:The sooner we get this whole thing done, the sooner I can drop my civility.

And I don't mean that in terms of being a total jackass all over again, what I want to do is to drop kick some people in their faces who I think deserve being drop kicked in their faces.

Rob already came out and warned you once man, he does kind of go out of his way to keep this place running, and he does pay for it so you might want to stick with being civil because hey its his place and he could ban any one of us if he wanted to.

I wouldn't recommend pushing your luck if after you leave you want to be able to come back.
"He who seeks to fight trolls must take care; when you laugh at the Tweeg post, the Tweeg posts laughs at you." - OMGBEES

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:01 am

Magic Placebo wrote:The sooner we get this whole thing done, the sooner I can drop my civility.

Then maybe I might "leave" again.

Then I might "masturbate" to "anthropomorphic foxes" who "slap each others titties around" during "shedding season".

I'm glad the rest of you find this sort of thing wholly acceptable.

I'm sat here wondering why the fuck I bother.

Just so you all know.

Magic Placebo
i sukc

Postby Magic Placebo » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:59 am

Rob, I'm not going to be going that far from uncivilized, but I'm not going to be fully civil when or if I do it.

But if you feel I'm being too uncivil when I actually do it, go ahead and ban me. It is your forum, afterall.

Other than that, if you're just going to sit there and whine about it, then don't whine at all. Jeez, are you freakin' looking for sympathy because you pay for the damn server? Hell, what about Square? He disagreed with having the civility being cut off. Shit, Tweeg very well cautioned me and you freakin' ignore him. Heck, Lobstrosity even said the same thing I said about this being your forum. Not only that, but look at the time-stamp. It's too soon to just slump and say "whatever" in the most disappointed tone you can muster. Even then, are you even certain I'm going to go back to being your definition of uncivil after this whole thing is said and done?

Honestly Rob, I wouldn't expect no kudos if I had made a forum for a group of people to discuss and very well be together just for the sake of it, but it seems like you're expecting too much from them to match what you want. Never, ever expect something in return if you do something good to the people you are fond of, just take in the satisfaction that you are doing something good for them. If you want something from them, then it's a trade, not something out of good will and intentions.

So which is it? A trade or an act of good will?

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:16 am

Of course, comedy is subjective; it's all about what amuses you. And today it amuses me to ban your arrogant little arse. I should have done this 2 weeks ago.

I'm not sure you care anyway, MP, as you're clearly just here on some little ego jaunt whereby you've convinced yourself that people here need "drop-kicking" and that you're exactly the right ex-troll for the job.

See, I had an epiphany this morning. I realised that I don't mind somehow becoming the bad guy in all of this. And I realised that if a bunch of people decide they don't like what I do here, they can vote with their feet. No-one else seems to care or take any notice of anything I've previously asked people to observe, so I'm sure you'll all understand when I decide to take a "selective memory" approach to the forum too, and just cherry-pick the bits that suit my purposes right now. What's good for the goose, and all that.

So, you're banned, Magic. Enjoy the silence. Although I'm sure you'll be back in another guise, because that's the sort of troll I suspect you really are.

Square, Dyna, Buny - sorry if this offends you. But I've done it now, and the moderators are not going to undo it either, so please don't anybody even bother trying to appeal to Bag, Spork, Pob or Gobo's better natures.

It will be a real shame if this is the start of you all leaving in droves, but so be it. I am just fed up with this antagonistic troll, and I'm not prepared to condone or tolerate that kind of provocative behaviour any longer, even if the rest of you think he's perfectly hilarious, civil, intelligible, fascinating, retarded, whatever.

It's not a trade and it's not an act of goodwill. I simply (and repeatedly) asked that people behaved in a certain way while they were here. Unfortunately, that is clearly deemed to be an unacceptable condition by some people here, and over the last few days I have spent a little while deciding what I'm going to do about it. And then today I wake up to see your "some people need drop kicking post". For which I must thank you, because it has greatly helped crystallise my thoughts.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:27 am

Rob wrote:

Just so you all know.

Pssh; I'd gotten to the point of being so sick of this thread that I wasn't bothering with it anymore, and was pretty much going to stick my head in the proverbial sand when and if MP popped up elsewhere. The thought of any further debate on the matter felt like squeezing my head in a press.

This is apparently not a concern anymore. Consider me not-heartbroken; one less doorknob? Wah.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:36 am

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress wrote:
Rob wrote:

Just so you all know.

Pssh; I'd gotten to the point of being so sick of this thread that I wasn't bothering with it anymore, and was pretty much going to stick my head in the proverbial sand when and if MP popped up elsewhere. The thought of any further debate on the matter felt like squeezing my head in a press.

This is apparently not a concern anymore. Consider me not-heartbroken; one less doorknob? Wah.

Well I admit that my first post this morning wasn't particularly well considered. Call it my pre-coffee-state if that helps.

I feel that I made amends in my second post of the morning, however.

Tweeg

Postby Tweeg » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:51 am

heh I tried to warn him.

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:39 pm

Rob wrote:Of course, comedy is subjective; it's all about what amuses you. And today it amuses me to ban your arrogant little arse. I should have done this 2 weeks ago.

About fucking time... :)

hobokenbob
Uncle Bob

Postby hobokenbob » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:05 pm

dogmeat wrote:
Rob wrote:Of course, comedy is subjective; it's all about what amuses you. And today it amuses me to ban your arrogant little arse. I should have done this 2 weeks ago.

About fucking time... :)

That's (subjective) comedy gold right there.
In fairness, we've been building 'ground zeros' near Iraqi mosques since March 2003.

Jason Mustian

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:09 pm

I thought this thread had died the other day. Guess not.

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:00 pm

And the forum let out a collective sigh...

Eolh
Serious Business

Postby Eolh » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:28 pm

(applause)
Your mind has been transported back in time...and to Mars.

Jat
Forum Jesus

Postby Jat » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:57 pm

Square I suppose I owe you an apology for assuming that you were just an abusive hothead. This of course was a few years back but I still wanted to say that I was impressed with your level headed discourse (particularly on page 6)

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:00 pm

He is just an abusive hothead.

He just normally has very valid points.
Last edited by Kauser on Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

Jat
Forum Jesus

Postby Jat » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:16 pm

You clearly didn't see my use of the word 'just'.

FYI I only vaguely remember the whole kathy fiasco if that makes you feel better square.

Now the whole Fdisk thing, that I remember.

chickenlips
Minister Of Discussion

Postby chickenlips » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:38 pm

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress wrote:Pssh; I'd gotten to the point of being so sick of this thread that I wasn't bothering with it anymore, and was pretty much going to stick my head in the proverbial sand when and if MP popped up elsewhere. The thought of any further debate on the matter felt like squeezing my head in a press.

Ditto, pretty much.

Return to “Angry Thoughts”