Strange Moderation

Politics, Religion, Retards, and Rape Factories.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Strange Moderation

Postby Dynagrip » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:33 am

Well, Fellow Forumers. I gave you my pain. Not because I wanted or needed your comfort. Because I knew that the scent of my blood would be the only way to draw them out.

They're always out there. You see how they tell me I'm stuck on a playground. You stupid, Motherfucker, We all are. People don't grow up. They just get better at what they do. I know this. I've seen it every year. The game changes, there are some new moves, but the sides or unchanging.

What did you try to do with my pain, Penny-Arcade? Did you try to comfort me, and say there there? Or did you lack the fucking sense to think you knew me better than I know myself? I think we saw who the real lovers and haters are around here.

Well, I'm fucking sick of trying to fight this battle alone. Believe me, I could, and there is nothing more that I would love to do, but shit, I'm gonna have to die someday soon. I made a promise to a beautiful man. There can be only One.

So, after all is said and done, whose camp will you rush off to?

This is Civil War: Penny-Arcade eX-Mas Edition
Rules:
I know what side you're already on bitches, but because I try to play nice, you tell me who's your team captain.

I don't know for sure who stares across from me, in her plush throne. Surrounded by the sickliest most damaged sycophants you ever did see.
But you PM HER, if you want on her Team.

My side has been talking about this for years. Fuck waiting for alpha monkey to awwise fwom his Grave. This ends now. Never again fuckers. Not on my watch.

It is on like Cinnabon.
The Rosters

Team Dynagrip
Fallout
Dead Legend
denihilist
A duck!
World As Myth
Jordyn
celery77
Elkamil

Team Sheri Fairies
Sheri - Queen of Darkness, Her Charm is only matched by her hideous Visage
Phony Pony- Guess what Fatty Batty, I know you. I was you. I too beat up and endured the slings and arrows of 8th grade. But I too came out on top. Guess what, TWINKIE, I called that 7th Grade.
Shorty McShortyton-tiniest Dick in the NW
Smart Hero - Most beautiful Oxymoron that I ever did see
The Geek - You like wrasslin' doncha? Well bitch, so do I.
Nusch - His speed in the air is only matched by his slowness on the ground, and his godawful taste in women.

Rules

We doing this within the laws of the forum. But it will be so fucking hard within them, that New Ones will have to be written.

PM Dynagrip to pick your team. I know it already, but yeah, I'm a sweetie like that.

The Battlefield is in SE++. I'm cool with it expanding. But that's up to the sissies, Frankensteins, and Cali Bear Cubs that run their domain. I would prefer we not ban anyone for anything.

There will be no Shock Imagery Faggery. But words, oh god the words will be beautiful. Well uh, except for you know that one.

Alright guys. I don't know if you've ever wanted to be the hero. Or if you wanted to try to destroy every beautiful thing you ever saw. I know which side I'm on.

Now Who else is on that Side too?

Our BattleGround

Feel free to join in the fun H/A and what's left of G&T

Hell, even you cats in the splinter forums are welcome. That's how I ride. Aww, yeah, we riding springers.

Get your gear, you're gonna need it.
Last edited by Dynagrip on Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.

shorty
Floydian Hate

Postby shorty » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:12 am

This wasn't very wise, Mr. Grip. You weren't getting any attention over at PA, you certainly aren't going to get any at a board this slow.
A paranoid is merely someone who is in posession of all the facts.

dogmeat
Goat In!

Re: Civil War: Love & Hate/CoT style

Postby dogmeat » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:43 am

Dynagrip wrote:I like to use the internet to reach out and touch people too. This time it's my turn, you britfag MMORPG motherfucker. You have totally opened the scary door. Do you have any idea how much Aggro you've drawn? Your worst night of WoW will be a fucking wetdream to you after I'm finished. This is my honesty to you.

Aw, I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:11 pm

shorty wrote:This wasn't very wise, Mr. Grip. You weren't getting any attention over at PA, you certainly aren't going to get any at a board this slow.

Yeah, that's what's going on here. You don't know what this is even about. You think that's all haha. Yeah, I left The Geek's hatefucked corpse for you to whimper over. You dudes want to fuck with me when I asked for help, that's cool, I'll get back to you later. Not right now though. I've got things to be doing, and bags to be packing.

Wii Avenge Dynagrip-Bethlehem PAX Austin Edition, Next week. For as long as it takes.

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:13 pm

dogmeat wrote:
Dynagrip wrote:I like to use the internet to reach out and touch people too. This time it's my turn, you britfag MMORPG motherfucker. You have totally opened the scary door. Do you have any idea how much Aggro you've drawn? Your worst night of WoW will be a fucking wetdream to you after I'm finished. This is my honesty to you.

you stupid creepy fuck. This was named The Pit of Hate for a reason. Use your fucking senses. This is deadly serious bidness. If you're too busy taking gay pictures of you licking axes, then fine. But if you think this has anything to do with you, then you're retarded

I've loaded up the Fuss Bus, and you can either hop in, move over or get crushed under the wheels.

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:51 pm

Pobblebonk. Don't be a douche here. Or in my LJ. I will fucking wear your ass out.

Foo-Byte
I am Finbarr Saunders

Postby Foo-Byte » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:42 am

Something really weird happened while I was away...

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:41 am

I'm just annoyed that I spilled some of my Arrogant Bastard Ale while trying to read up on this crap.
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:10 am

shorty wrote:This wasn't very wise, Mr. Grip. You weren't getting any attention over at PA, you certainly aren't going to get any at a board this slow.

I'm sorry I took time away from you catching Joxxer's cum in your gaping maw. Don't worry, I'm sure The Geek will let you get right back down there. You are the very best friends after all.

Oh, and Shorty, you are the most insincere motherfucker of them all. I read your stories about your loser ass friends. I remember you talking about just marrying this chic, because you know, I think the Navy will like, do my laundry for free or something.

I see what you've done with your life and why you like the people that you do. It's because you are a little fucking shitstain on the walk of life and on the net.

You thought you'd have the fucking class to give me forumming advice? Just because you give the best forum buddy handjobs ever? No, sir. That is most definitely not the reason for the season.

So Fuck you. Fuck your real shitty life. And fuck your shitty friends here and in your world that you just think are so awesome because they don't mind you slithering around underfoot.

Bitch.

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:28 am

Now this is how you hatefuck the dude that stone cold shanked your first love in the kidney.

Watch closely folks.

http://www.myspace.com/realwendysguy

I fucking told you P-A player hating bitches I didn't need you. Guess what fuckers, you choose...poorly.

Next time, don't pick a side based on the size of its army. Go with the righteousness of its cause.

Roll Out!

Token
Buy EA games; they are great?

Postby Token » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:58 am

I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless domination of our solar system.

Gobo
drum commie

Postby Gobo » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:29 pm

dogmeat wrote:

Pretty sure he's not talking about you man.

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:39 pm

dudes

I want you to see

how you we do information age hateful breakups

aww yeah

nah man, you can't use the internet to scare people, nah.

http://www.myspace.com/dynagrip

vs.

http://www.myspace.com/realwendysguy

Look at the fucking bitches and the side they jumped on. Yeah, shorty, way to invest your old school Cred in the POZZmas Sheri 1st Savings and Loan.

You fagmo little sailor boy bitch. I told the truth every step of the way...and guess what baby boi, I think you might have gotten locked under the fucking stairwell in your attemp to break off your special edition My Little Phony shiv into the back of my neck.

You have your friends, I'm going to stick with mine. At least my posse wouldnt' fall for my shit over and over and over again.

DYN

beotches. 4 serious

Throwing back glasses of milk this Holiday Season....4 real.

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:34 pm

Gobo wrote:
dogmeat wrote:

Nice not to be the target of such unbridled vitriol.

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:51 pm

dogmeat wrote:
Gobo wrote:
dogmeat wrote:

Nice not to be the target of such unbridled vitriol.

dogmeat. you could not handle the full brunt of my gaze. Question though, which part of the UK do your peeps hail from? Wales? Scotland? England? Ireland? Or whatev?

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:00 pm

Dynagrip wrote:Pobblebonk. Don't be a douche here. Or in my LJ. I will fucking wear your ass out.

What is there to support here other than retardation. I haven't even seen the argument, if any, that the other side has made.
Your game consists of thinking up obtuse obscenities and libel. Your "attacks" are about as effective as flailing madly in a sleeping bag. Don't bother replying, I'm not going to be participating any further than I already have.
i before e except after a few beers

hobokenbob
Uncle Bob

Postby hobokenbob » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:20 pm

:?:

dynagrip has some weird tray programs
In fairness, we've been building 'ground zeros' near Iraqi mosques since March 2003.

Jason Mustian

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:57 am

Frogfucker. Just you know...fuck off. Because I know what side you're on you gangly freak. I know your favorite games. I know you fucked with Square721BT...I know you're a huge reason the dude no longer posts here....I know you liked kathy...I mean fuck...you are just fucked up...and well...You know. You suck cock.

Lots of it. You see.

For you. Being a dickbag is your version of Pokemon in the forums. "gotta catch 'em all"

Except you're sneaky about it. And you know. Whatev.

We can dance to my favorite tune. But uh. I know, I just know you're not man enough for it.

srsly....

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:47 am

me to FrogFucker wrote:you sick fuck.

For real.

You are so fucking sick.

Thanks for chasing Square721BT off back in the day.

You will learn to dance to my favorite tune.

Oh yes.

You will.....

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:15 pm

:(

Return to “Angry Thoughts”