Self Rightious Rant

Politics, Religion, Retards, and Rape Factories.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Jat
Forum Jesus

Postby Jat » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:24 am

which makes complete sense being that this thread is where I dump all of the shit from my days into

hence the
'Self Rightious Rant'

I'll worry about what you people think about normal me - it takes too much energy to worry about what you think about me when I've a shitty hour or shitty minute or two in life.

Since there is no real love lost - I probably won't bother to worry about what the majority thing about me anyway.
There are of course exceptions.

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:27 am

It seems, though, that part of the reason you're posting this stuff here is for us to sympathize with you. You make that difficult to do when you're clearly in the wrong and just make yourself look like a sore ass.

Ow, my ass.

Jat
Forum Jesus

Postby Jat » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:32 am

I've actually been going through some alienation (probably brought on and made worse by my attitude and demeanor) so lately I've not been too sure why I post here, probably because there was times that I wanted someone to identify with, and someone to identify with me. Now at times it seems that I post here to keep all of this crap in one place.

Rob - are you able to export this thread to text and email it to me in some format?

If so I could easily just have this erased and further move on with my life. I probably spend too much time wishing that I could see a way to be included in this community - not that I"m not - just that I've always been left with a lack of things to say.

Also - it's not like no one else has been fed up to the point of not caring about right or wrong. I was just tearing into her because I'm angry. I never said it was right or wrong, that's something that you felt like pointing out.

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:50 am

Jat, blah. I feel the same way, some threads I don't post in because I have no input. Shit, I hijack some threads because I have nothing better to do. Who cares? As long as you like the community and some of the community members like you back. Really it's not a popularity contest is it? ( I think. ) So post whatever you want. Rant. This is the pit of hate.
piggies

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:50 am

I think that worked...I sent you the whole thread to the e-mail account listed in your profile.

Smokin_Jayz
Secretary of Debauchery

Postby Smokin_Jayz » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:53 am

I never meant to imply - nor did I think anyone else did - that you weren't a part of the community, and the only way you gain entry into it is by posting in this one specific thread.

I just said you were a little fucked up, that's all. You certainly handled your situations quite different than myself, but hey, you're not me.

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:04 am

Jat wrote:So I asked my ex to not go to see the lord of the rings at the same theater as me because seeing her upsets me.

I'll give you kids ONE guess what she did.

I don't even think we need to call it a 'guess'

Ignored your wacktastic and pointless request?

Moving on is: Saying hi to your ex when you see them, perhaps sharing some light chatter. Not caring that they're with other guys. Being able to be friends with people who are also friends of her. Blocking them if they really are annoying and you find yourself wondering why the hell you ever dated them.

Moving on is not: Telling them not to visit a popular public place because you might not be there. Telling them not to eat your favorite food because its yours god dammit and they should know better. Trying to run their life because they hurt your feelings.

The reason people think you're weird is because this is not intuitively obvious to you. I have very few social skills, and it is obvious to me. This is a point you may want to consider.
Actually, I'd think it was really cool if I saw Jesus in my icecream too. A tyrannosaur in an F14 would be even cooler.
-Bunyip, a man for all seasonings.

Smokin_Jayz
Secretary of Debauchery

Postby Smokin_Jayz » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:13 am

Square721BT wrote: I have very few social skills, and it is obvious to me. This is a point you may want to consider.

The man provides a convincing argument.

Lobstrosity
Scientific American

Postby Lobstrosity » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:19 am

Perhaps the ideal solution would have been to either ask which theater your ex would be going to or even just hypothesize which theater would constitute the most likely target for her movie-viewing exploits. Then, with this information securely in hand, you--and here's where it get's tricky, so follow closely--go buy your tickets at a different movie theater. I know, I know, why should you have to go out of your way when she's the one who sucks? Well, basically, because it's a free country and you cannot expect others (yes, even those who suck) to plan their lives around where you may or may not be at any given time. If your relationship is truly over, you shouldn't be telling her where she can see her movies, and even if you are she shouldn't be listening.

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:22 am

True to everyone. But guys, this is the Pit of Hate. Though I don't know if he wants to rant, or if he wants advice on what he should do.
piggies

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:27 am

mia wrote:True to everyone. But guys, this is the Pit of Hate. Though I don't know if he wants to rant, or if he wants advice on what he should do.

Well, I may be way off base here, but from having watched him do his thing over the past I don't know how long, and from his little thing a bit further up the thread, it really looks like he just wants some attention.
Actually, I'd think it was really cool if I saw Jesus in my icecream too. A tyrannosaur in an F14 would be even cooler.

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:39 am

Truthfully speaking...don't we all?
piggies

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:15 am

mia wrote:Truthfully speaking...don't we all?

Sure, but we tend to find healthier outlets for our attention-seeking. Like sky-diving nude, or masturbating kittens in the local park.

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:17 am

Square721BT wrote:Sure, but we tend to find healthier outlets for our attention-seeking. Like sky-diving nude, or masturbating kittens in the local park.

Eh, venting is healthy.
piggies

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:21 am

mia wrote:Eh, venting is healthy.

Jat is not venting. He is self-victimizing. He is fixating. He is obsessing. The way I see it, the only caring thing to do is to tell Jat to snap out of it, in hopes that he actually will and will have a shot at becoming healthy. On the other hand, the asshole thing to do is to tell him to snap out of it, in hopes of hurting his feelings with something incredibly personal. Regardless of which avenue I really want to pursue, my choice seems obvious to me.

I'm hoping at some point that he actually sees a professional about this, before he carpets the walls of a room with candid pictures of her taken with a telephoto lens. With the path he's currently walking, I see stab wounds in his future.

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:23 am

I haven't a clue what to say to that.
piggies

Square721BT
Doom Cock

Postby Square721BT » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:27 am

mia wrote:I haven't a clue what to say to that.

I think "Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling" would fit well right here. Or "I guess that's why they call it the blues." Or "I want your boots, your clothes, and your bike." They all have a wonderful sort of ring to them.

mia
Forum Jesus

Postby mia » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:30 am

Actually at this point, my thoughts run along, "I wish my cold will go away...my throat is killing me."
piggies

skyknyt
Forum Jesus

Postby skyknyt » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:09 am

Square721BT wrote:I think "Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling" would fit well right here.

Immortal words.

skye
"Fuck it, Skye. Let's go bowling." - Square

"Me shut the fuck up .. oh no you are the one who shall be doing the fucking up of the shutting!" - Tweeg

Smokin_Jayz
Secretary of Debauchery

Postby Smokin_Jayz » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:09 pm

skyknyt wrote:
Square721BT wrote:I think "Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling" would fit well right here.

Immortal words.

skye

True sage advice.

Return to “Angry Thoughts”