Robs bloody home-made mp3 repository (and Spork's vids)

Strut your ham. Eat your shorts. OMGBEEGEES

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:45 pm

dogmeat wrote:
Rob wrote: if you don't have the right kind of plug-in you might not be able to save the track to your hard drive

That being Quicktime Pro... :|

Ah, right. Sorry. Hopefully the lower link will serve in the meantime.
See"...Infrequent, sporadic, frustrating, occasionally going in the wrong direction..."
read the continuing adventures of the world's most useless boring bastard over at LJ - now somewhat less continued!

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:55 am

Well, initial reaction elsewhere is a little mixed. It seems a few people think I should stick to just the guitar (little electric, little acoustic) and a more baritone/speaking-voice approach.

That's a little disheartening, but maybe there's something in it. I accept that I can't sing this particular song, I'm really struggling to make it sound anything like I intended (which I did mention several time sin the blog).

Anyway, your constructive criticism is very welcome - some of you guys heard my older stuff long before anyone else did.
See"...Infrequent, sporadic, frustrating, occasionally going in the wrong direction..."
read the continuing adventures of the world's most useless boring bastard over at LJ - now somewhat less continued!

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:15 pm

Nic quite liked the new song (aka 'her song'!!), although having heard it in a car and in a living room I actually remixed it a little more from what I uploaded here. I should replace the link with the "final" version.

The next two that I'm working on are called;

Just Don't Believe, and
Regret And Broken Rhyme.

I'm hoping to have them covered by the end of July, work permitting. The backing track for 'Regret...' is coming together.

Return to “Creative Thoughts”