Strut your ham. Eat your shorts. OMGBEEGEES

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:31 pm

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:27 am

That is pretty cool, actually; thanks for pointing that out. I've thought about doing a comic for a while, but finding the time to do any kind of serial, 3+ panel layout would be difficult. It's been floating around for a bit, though, and I may do it one of these days. Those singular scenes take forever to set up sometimes.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:55 pm

Bag of Ass wrote:Now...how about the scene in Die Hard 3 where Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson are at the fountain trying to figure out how to get 4 gallons if they have a 3 and a 5 gallon jug?

Bump.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:31 am

I know, I know! That whole week leading up to NY I was thinking about pretty much nothing but... I may get started on that one tonight, actually.

Too-Much-Procrastination Mistress
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Fri May 06, 2005 10:25 am

Ok, just to show that I have been working on this! :) The fountain is a BITCH!! Never really could get satisfied with the look of the border...

"No, don't touch it!"

I'll send the rest of the pics to Rob at some point tomorrow night, I just have to get rid of this headache before I work on some more of the poses.

(Whoda thunk a Die Hard 3 pic would give me more of a headache than any of the rest so far... :roll: )

PsychoLarry1
Secretly a Robot

Postby PsychoLarry1 » Tue May 10, 2005 3:42 pm

TMCM has inspired me
Who doesn't love baseball?
Couldn't find a smaller ball than the watermelon
Oh no!
Why?!
Image[/b]
I was funny once...once

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Tue May 10, 2005 5:15 pm

That's great. Do other sports next. Like uh, American Football and maybe water polo.

SporkAndrew
BSc (hams)

Postby SporkAndrew » Tue May 10, 2005 5:16 pm

Awesome. Nice use of fire...

:rotate:

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Tue May 10, 2005 6:16 pm

The crowd got a little rough there.
i before e except after a few beers

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Tue May 10, 2005 11:08 pm

basemelon

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Wed May 11, 2005 7:50 am

Nice, Psycho. I liked how it looks like Barney is doing an interpretational dance in that second pic... :)

Sorry about the delays on the Die Hard pics Bag (and anyone else that wanted to see 'em, for that matter.) I'm definitely going to finish them tonight and put them up for viewing. If anything just to cheer myself up; I have had one of the most phenomenally shitty days in my life today.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Sat May 14, 2005 11:13 am

FINALLY!

Here is the conclusion of Die Hard 3: Die Harder Bruce Willis Will If I Confirm The Rumors About Justin Timberlake Being In The Next Movie

"So you take your 5-gallon bucket, and I'll take my 3-gallon bucket...wait a second, we're having trouble with this puzzle? Jesus."

"We've done it! Yay!"

THE END

I swear I won't take this long in the future! I just could not get my footing with this one for some reason... :)

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Sat May 14, 2005 12:28 pm

Ooh, I've got it. Since it's going to be Star Wars week, how about a classic scene from the original trilogy. Perhaps the Vader offering his hand to Luke scene in Empire Strikes Back

[hide="Real Spoiler"]Vader is Luke's Dad.[/hide]

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Sat May 14, 2005 1:28 pm

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress wrote:Here is the conclusion of Die Hard 3: Die Harder Bruce Willis Will If I Confirm The Rumors About Justin Timberlake Being In The Next Movie

Don't they have, like, water in that game?

Next scene: The scene from Crouching Tiger where the two women are fighting in the arena. Shu Len uses all the different weapons and Zhao Long uses the Green Destiny. I think the challenge here will be doing the weapons (you may have to improvise), and also finding two characters that look like asian women.

If you can't do that, I'll settle for the scene in the Matrix where Neo is firing the gatling gun from the helicopter to save Morpheus from the Agents.

SporkAndrew
BSc (hams)

Postby SporkAndrew » Sat May 14, 2005 2:01 pm

Love the skipping..

:rotate:

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Tue May 24, 2005 7:53 am

Bag of Ass wrote:
Too-Much-Coffee Mistress wrote:Here is the conclusion of Die Hard 3: Die Harder Bruce Willis Will If I Confirm The Rumors About Justin Timberlake Being In The Next Movie

Don't they have, like, water in that game?

There's water there! Look at the first pic. :)

I think I'll do the scene from The Matrix. The helicopter will probably be difficult, but I haven't seen Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon in long enough to rember even vaguely how that scene flows or looks. Plus, as hard as the helicopter will be, finding something in the game that looks even remotely like a sword would be impossible.

hobokenbob
Uncle Bob

Postby hobokenbob » Thu May 26, 2005 8:07 pm

In fairness, we've been building 'ground zeros' near Iraqi mosques since March 2003.

Jason Mustian

hobokenbob
Uncle Bob

Postby hobokenbob » Fri May 27, 2005 1:53 pm

and the actual video it links to is even more impressive.
In fairness, we've been building 'ground zeros' near Iraqi mosques since March 2003.

Jason Mustian

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Mon May 30, 2005 4:36 pm

I'll be starting work on this tonight, with nary an idea of how in the hell I'm going to do that helicopter. :) I'll figure something out, though. Plus, there's something else I'll be working on with another forumer that I hope might serve as a cool project for people to stare at, and occasionally be amused by.

Jat
Forum Jesus

Postby Jat » Tue May 31, 2005 2:02 pm

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread ... =half-life

You will definately find that interesting.

Return to “Creative Thoughts”