Dirty Fun With Half-Life 2! [GFX]

Strut your ham. Eat your shorts. OMGBEEGEES

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:50 pm

Okay, now do the scene from Goldeneye where Xenia (Famke) tries to squeeze Pierce Brosnan to death with her legs.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:44 am

I'll be starting work on this one tonight.

What happened to everyone else? I want to see some other takes on these challenges!
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:40 pm

Full Metal Jacket, showdown in the bathroom with the gunnery sergeant, D'Onofrio, and Matthew Modine.

Man, I really like Modine. He's not in much though. Holy crap, D'Onofrio is 6'4". That's giant for an actor. Ving Rhames is apparently only 6 feet tall and he weighs 200 lbs.

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:40 pm

Also, any scene from 2001.

Eolh
Serious Business

Postby Eolh » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:47 pm

On a bit of a Kubrick kick, huh?
Your mind has been transported back in time...and to Mars.

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:39 am

Makes sense, now you mention it. Even if I don't like a Kubrick movie, there's always plenty of memorable scenes which I can clearly picture in my head later.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:32 am

Sick. Getting sicker by the moment. This has delayed working on these recent scenes... I will get to them as soon as I can breathe properly again, though.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:25 am

Ok. I've finally got the Goldeneye pics finished, and sent them off to Rob. The one shot didn't turn out as well as it seemed when I actually took it; she's supposed to look like she's in pain from having her ass sat on the radiator, not... y'know. I'll get started on the Full Metal Jacket scene tomorrow; that one should turn out pretty good. There's practically a custom-made area in the game I can do that one in.

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:57 pm

Sorry, TMCM - been absent.

I'll get right on this now....

From Too-Much-Coffee-Mistress

And kudos Janine, by the way - this series you're on here is pretty cool.

pablo banquo
Banjo Froggo

Postby pablo banquo » Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:33 pm

That's pretty damn good. When Bag said what he wanted I assumed he meant the scene near the end of the movie when she comes back in the jungle.
i before e except after a few beers

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:18 am

Thanks Rob; I'm getting a kick out of doing this.

pablo banquo wrote:That's pretty damn good. When Bag said what he wanted I assumed he meant the scene near the end of the movie when she comes back in the jungle.

I dunno; the first scene that came to mind when I read what he wanted was the one in the steam room.

I may be able to finish up the Full Metal Jacket scene tonight, but I'm not too sure. It's already 3 in the morning, and I've been slipping inbetween being wide awake and dead asleep all day.

SporkAndrew
BSc (hams)

Postby SporkAndrew » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:05 pm

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress wrote:I dunno; the first scene that came to mind when I read what he wanted was the one in the steam room.

Hahah... I just got why the radiator was there... That's awesome.

:rotate:

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:52 pm

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress wrote:I dunno; the first scene that came to mind when I read what he wanted was the one in the steam room.

You got it right, I meant the steam room. Good work!

Now...how about the scene in Die Hard 3 where Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson are at the fountain trying to figure out how to get 4 gallons if they have a 3 and a 5 gallon jug?

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:18 am

Ok, the Full Metal Jacket pics have (finally) been finished and sent to Rob. I'm kinda proud of the job I did on those ones...

I'll start working on the Die Hard pic at some point this week, and throw up some more Kubrick pics for Dyna here and there. I've got one in mind in particular that I wanna do. :twisted:

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:06 am

<b>From Janine:</b>
<div align=center>

"Full...Metal...Jacket."

"Then why the hell aren't you stomping Private Pyle's head in?!"

</div>

TMCM, if this isn't what you had in mind, let me know and I'll fix accordingly.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:04 am

Nah, that's perfect, Rob. Thanks much. Now, if Dyna can just stay alive long enough to actually look at 'em, we'll be all set. :)

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:11 pm

not dead yet, those look great.

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:51 am

This might be of interest to TMCM.

Bunyip
I AM ERROR

Postby Bunyip » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:33 am

... what?

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:09 am

That rocks, whatever it is!

Return to “Creative Thoughts”