Dirty Fun With Half-Life 2! [GFX]

Strut your ham. Eat your shorts. OMGBEEGEES

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:24 am

Yeah, that's pretty cool. Not something I'll likely get into, but cool nonethless.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:22 pm

Ok, Matrix pics are finished. To give you an idea of how much of a monster this one was, there's 10 pics that'll be uploaded once I dl a FTP program tonight.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:54 pm

The Matrix

"Tank, I need a pilot program for... whatever the hell this thing is..."

"They're coming to rescue him."

"No."

"Run, Morpheus!"

?

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:08 pm

Excellent. :)

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:19 pm

The best shots are the one with the four water splashes and the last one where Morpheus is making a funny "ow my leg" face.

New assignment! Imitate these screenshots: Good luck!

Foo-Byte
I am Finbarr Saunders

Postby Foo-Byte » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:25 am

Awesome! I particularly like the one with the four splashes.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:31 am

Now that my computer is back and all functional and stuff, I'll be getting back to this shortly, assuming interest hasn't completely been strangled by my lack of viral/spyral responsibility... :)

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

WOOO!!!

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:19 am

Half Life 2 is once again up and running on my system, so HL2 hijinks will be returning shortly! Excited, aren't ya?

Rob
Oh yes.

Postby Rob » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:53 am

I think I can speak for us all when I say.... YES.

:-)
See"...Infrequent, sporadic, frustrating, occasionally going in the wrong direction..."
read the continuing adventures of the world's most useless boring bastard over at LJ - now somewhat less continued!

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:07 pm

Fantastic. HL2 no longer resides on my PC. 30Gb HD just isn't enough. Teach me for buying a laptop. Still, the repayments finally finish this month, so could well get a bigger drive sometime.

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:18 pm

30?

They make 80's

and if you still need extra room, just pick up a low power 5400 100gig and put it in an external enclosure for more room like I did.

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:56 pm

Bag of Ass wrote:New assignment! Imitate these screenshots: Good luck!

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:02 pm

Kauser wrote:30?
They make 80's and if you still need extra room, just pick up a low power 5400 100gig and put it in an external enclosure for more room like I did.

It is three years old now. The laptop that is. Still plays WOW fine, but a little low on RAM. Might go for a gig or two if it'll do it.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:15 am

Bag of Ass wrote:
Bag of Ass wrote:New assignment! Imitate these screenshots: Good luck!

Bag... when I first saw those, I wanted to stab myself through the eye with a stick made of difficulty. :) I will, however, still be attacking them.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:05 am

Ok kids, looks like the glorious return is going to be delayed a bit. Half Life 2 is running fine, but Garry's Mod... is not. I keep getting a strange error every time I try to run it. I'll be making attempts at working it out over the next few days. :(

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:37 am

Woo! Totally got it working now. Turns out I had to have a few more crappy Steam things installed that I'm never going to play or use, but that Garry's Mod makes use of in order to work.

It'll still be a couple days though, because the newest version of his mod has ALOT of new options, so it's going to take me a bit to get used to it.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Wed May 30, 2007 4:22 am

Garry's Mod costs money now. :evil:

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Wed May 30, 2007 8:42 am

Damn capitalism.

DampCat
Cow! Cube! Cowuuuube!

Postby DampCat » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:17 pm

This is a friend of mine, copied from another board. Just thought you'd appreciate it. Apologies if you've seen this over at OcUK

abit of HL2 rounders!
a nice friendly game for all...
wait a minute, something is clearly bothering him!
giant-hand man wants to bowl! :o
he hasnt got a chance tbh :(

Amused me anyway.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:20 am

I'M BACK, BABY! Aren't you just too excited??

(Note: There was supposed to be a handle attached to the cake, the implication being that Alyx was smacking the GMan with the deadly cake weapon. However, I accidentally removed the handle and was just too damn lazy to put it back in)

Return to “Creative Thoughts”