Christmas in Hell

Strut your ham. Eat your shorts. OMGBEEGEES

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Christmas in Hell

Postby Dynagrip » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:07 pm

Everybody knows I live in Hell. I long denied this. But I have come to terms with this. So, I decided to share with you, the internets, what Christmas time in Hell is all about. Please do not turn this into a God/Atheist thing. It is to discuss the geography and culture of Hell.

Ok, here I am near the nicest collection of art and relics that French Jewish Oilfield Heiress money can buy.

This is not Cerberus, but perhaps a Hell English Springer Spaniel.

A nearby park in Hell. Sometimes vagrants sleep there and this morning a couple was having sex of some sort on the bench all the way in the back corner. No pictures of that, sorry.

Hell is one of the most religious places around. This might be surprising but it shouldn't be. The Rothko Chapel holds several works of art and is also much beloved by Hell's GLBT community.

I am not sure what this is exactly. Perhaps what was left of some cast down angel's wings. It is hard to say.

And finally, a Catholic institution of higher learning. St. Thomas University. I am not sure what their curriculum might be. But I am guessing they offer a PhD in guilt.

What is Christmas like in your town right now? Are you snowed in? Posting from some Tibetan mountaintop? Deep under the sea from Pod 6?

Please Share.

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:40 pm

You have a lot of Grass.
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:39 pm

The last one is clearly the synagogue, but also looks like it might double up as an observatory.

Gobo
drum commie

Postby Gobo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:41 pm

a Catholic institution of higher learning. St. Thomas University

I'm pretty sure it's not a synagogue.

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:42 pm

Ah. I saw the guilt caption in the previous photo and thought Jewish. Oy veh!

Gobo
drum commie

Postby Gobo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:43 pm

Catholic guilt is almost as powerful as Jewish guilt.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:20 pm

So Rothko Chapel is where they keep all the gays? Why are the gays attracted to this particular location?

Okay, so I apparently live in a closeby offshoot of Hell. That doesn't really explain why there are 4 billion churches here. I have now made it a mission to try and take pictures of all the churches I can find in the city limits.

Can I post them in here?

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:33 pm

. wrote:Okay, so I apparently live in a closeby offshoot of Hell. That doesn't really explain why there are 4 billion churches here. I have now made it a mission to try and take pictures of all the churches I can find in the city limits.

I consider Billings to be a franchise of Hell, and they have the highest church to resident ratio in the state.
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist

Postby Dynagrip » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:51 pm

. wrote:So Rothko Chapel is where they keep all the gays? Why are the gays attracted to this particular location?

Okay, so I apparently live in a closeby offshoot of Hell. That doesn't really explain why there are 4 billion churches here. I have now made it a mission to try and take pictures of all the churches I can find in the city limits.

Can I post them in here?

Yes you may of course. Please provide which circle of Hell you are confined to, or even if you are stuck in Purgatory. Or Coon-Ass-Hell. The worst Hell of them all.

All idolators, false prophets, murderers, and whores may add to this. Uh, no Jews though. Sorry. The citizens of Hell are still rather pissed about that whole killing Jesus thing.

Kauser
Son of Perdition

Postby Kauser » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:39 pm

Gobo wrote:Catholic guilt is almost as powerful as Jewish guilt.

They're all just different flavors of white guilt.
Do not call up what you cannot put down.

Return to “Creative Thoughts”