Playing with myself...

Strut your ham. Eat your shorts. OMGBEEGEES

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:58 am

So I spent a day or so last week trying to add a single measure before a huge guitar solo. I was really worried because I didn't want to mess up everything around it and get to a point where I couldn't recover (or use my backup, which is a pain.)

But then, when it was really late and I was half passed out, I just gave it hell and got something passable out of it. Which was great! And then I organized the rest of my tracks. Which was great! And I put a bunch of filters on the mix and got it into a halfway listenable state this weekend. Which was great!

But then, while I was churning out the proof mp3 today, I opened the project up, and apparently I also named the tracks on that fateful night. Which I definitely remember doing. Generally speaking, that is. I don't remember using names like "Fuzzy Bass", "Kickass Guitar", and "The Mighty Omnichord", though. Hmmm....
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

dogmeat
Goat In!

Re: Playing with myself...

Postby dogmeat » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:51 pm

nobody_important wrote:The song is called Hit & Run, and the band is apparently called Mannfred von Outhaus because I thought I was entering my name (which isn't Mannfred von Outhaus, but I believe in Internet Anonymity.) So I ran with it.

You need to sort out your last.fm entry... :)

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:42 am

Cool! Did you upload that? I didn't even know you could do that.

edit: ah, I see how it works now. time to set up a profile
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:38 pm

It scrobbled and created an entry when the song showed up on my Zen.

Return to “Creative Thoughts”