Arts n' crafts n' stuff

Strut your ham. Eat your shorts. OMGBEEGEES

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:04 am

Ahh, I want one of those bird heads. The Earthworks ones. They are gorgeous. The Madagascar fighting cock looks delightfully evil. The African goose is awesome, as well.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:37 am

She's big on birds, obviously. :) I can let her know if you really are interested, but the busts especially aren't super-cheap. I think she's selling those for $125, $150.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:00 am

If she'll accept minimum monthly payments, it's a deal. Heh. No, at the very least, tell her they are awesome.

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:44 am

Those are awesome; I especially love her choice of colors. And a demon riding a bear sounds wonderful.
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:44 am

I was going to take a picture of it just now, but the battery in my camera went dead, and my charger seems to have disappeared. Hopefully tomorrow night.
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:00 am

So, where is this demon thing?

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 am

I'm working on it, I can't find the god-forsaken battery charger for my camera.

Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar

Postby Bag of Ass » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Camera batteries these days can be charged with static electricity. Just take the battery out and rub it on your hair for ten minutes.

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Unhelpful Bag suggests unhelpful things!

(you have to use a cat... human hair isn't staticky enough.)
"I'm gonna name it after Nancy!" "What, Pushover?" "Yes! Because that's what she does!"

hobokenbob
Uncle Bob

Postby hobokenbob » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:08 pm

uh... considering the modern lithium-ion laptop battery carries the same power and volatility as a hand grenade - kids don't try this at home.
In fairness, we've been building 'ground zeros' near Iraqi mosques since March 2003.

Jason Mustian

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Yes, don't do this (although I'm positive TMCM is awesome enough to know this already.)

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:22 am

My cup runneth over with Awesome(tm).

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Found the charger! Bear tonight!

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:06 am

Shit. Ok, still kinda tonight. This is what happens when you lay down for a quick nap and your body decides to define 'quick nap' as about 4, 4 1/2 hours.

The stuff on the bottom there is wadding. I was going to try and soak it in water and get it off, but it occurred to me that it looks sort of like what that bear might be crawling around on, so I left it. (Plus, you can't really tell from the photos, but some glaze fused one of the bear's' feet and the wadding together which makes removal all that much trickier.)

nobody_important
HAM SANDWICH?!

Postby nobody_important » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:03 pm

I'm probably going to have to wrassle a mountain lion after saying this, but that is SO CUTE OMG. So excellent.

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 am

Snow Godzilla!

Too-Much-Coffee Mistress
Old Maid

Postby Too-Much-Coffee Mistress » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:04 am

Awwww, no one likes my Snowzilla! I made each tooth and carved out the tail fins n' everything! :cry:

dogmeat
Goat In!

Postby dogmeat » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:19 pm

It is pretty awesome. The fins make the monster.

I HAVE CHORTLES!

Postby . » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh, Godzilla is awesome, I'm just mad at you and your copious amounts of snow, so I didn't comment. Okay, not really, I just didn't check in here.

Why the heck do we not get snow? I mean, it got cold enough to kill my darn plants, but did we see one bit of snow? Nuh uh.

Now stand behind it with a lighter and hairspray and make it breath fire. Do it, do it!

hobokenbob
Uncle Bob

Postby hobokenbob » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:10 am

I don't like snow-anything by march.
In fairness, we've been building 'ground zeros' near Iraqi mosques since March 2003.

Jason Mustian

Return to “Creative Thoughts”