So, how was your day?

Here there be (sleeping) tygers. And Kitchens of Distinction.

Moderators: pablo banquo, Gobo, Bag of Ass, SporkAndrew

User avatar
Crackity Jones
And the meek shall inherit the earth...
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:43 am
Location: elsewhere

So, how was your day?

Postby Crackity Jones » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:46 am

Because I care.
This is so Kafkaesque...

User avatar
Drunken Revolver Ocelot
Minister of Sermons
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 9:52 pm
Location: Mother Russia

Postby Drunken Revolver Ocelot » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:51 am

Well this is an odd topic but since you asked, my day sucked because i'm sick. and now for a question, what is your avatar crackity, it looks familliar.

User avatar
chickenlips
Minister Of Discussion
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:55 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

Postby chickenlips » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:55 am

My day, on the other hand, was brill.

I didn't do much with it besides grocery shop and plan a party, but that was fun!

User avatar
Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist
Posts: 6537
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Dynagrip » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:56 am

Ziggy stardust.

User avatar
Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist
Posts: 6537
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Dynagrip » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:57 am

How the hell did I even get in this thread? I must have misclicked or something.

Anyway, my day was the same as any other. I went to work. I ate, I worked out, I read, and soon I shall sleep.

User avatar
Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar
Posts: 17609
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:11 pm
Location: New House

Postby Bag of Ass » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:57 am

I had four hours of ethics training, so now I feel all ethical and shit. How did I ever live before this? My life can summarily be separated into two parts: life before ethics and now, omg!

User avatar
mia
Forum Jesus
Posts: 2469
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:21 am
Location: the armpit state

Postby mia » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:03 am

I went to costco, purchased FFVII, and then I ate. After that I took a nap...then I went to the gym...had dinner...and now...I'm chatting with friends and perusing the web. =)
piggies

User avatar
chickenlips
Minister Of Discussion
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:55 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

Postby chickenlips » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:03 am

Bag of Ass wrote:I had four hours of ethics training, so now I feel all ethical and shit. How did I ever live before this? My life can summarily be separated into two parts: life before ethics and now, omg!


Bag, I am rapidly reaching stalkerish levels of loving you for your funny.

User avatar
shorty
Floydian Hate
Posts: 3576
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:24 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Postby shorty » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:08 am

Dynagrip wrote:Ziggy stardust.


Quoted, because it was awesome and bears repeating.

My day was normal. Work, eat, SWG, Big O, sleep.
A paranoid is merely someone who is in posession of all the facts.

User avatar
Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist
Posts: 6537
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Dynagrip » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:16 am

chickenlips wrote:
Bag of Ass wrote:I had four hours of ethics training, so now I feel all ethical and shit. How did I ever live before this? My life can summarily be separated into two parts: life before ethics and now, omg!


Bag, I am rapidly reaching stalkerish levels of loving you for your funny.

Get him to join your Friendster circle. On that note, I've started sending random Engrish like messages to people.

User avatar
chickenlips
Minister Of Discussion
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:55 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

Postby chickenlips » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:21 am

Dynagrip wrote:Get him to join your Friendster circle. On that note, I've started sending random Engrish like messages to people.


I wish. Only crazy people want to be my friends.

I mean, uh...he hates me too much to be my friend. :cry:

User avatar
Bag of Ass
Ninth Horrid Scar
Posts: 17609
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:11 pm
Location: New House

Postby Bag of Ass » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:33 am

chickenlips wrote:I mean, uh...he hates me too much to be my friend. :cry:

Well no, that's not true. Or at least it's not entirely accurate. I hate you all equally well to not want any of you as my friendsters. You guys just want to see what I look like, anyway.
Last edited by Bag of Ass on Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dynagrip
<b>Gossip</b> columnist
Posts: 6537
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Dynagrip » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:37 am

Yeah, that's way up there on my list of priorities.

PsychoLarry1
Secretly a Robot
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:10 pm
Contact:

Postby PsychoLarry1 » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:50 am

I woke up and played galaxies all day. Man it feels good to be accomplishing so much with my life.
I was funny once...once

Kauser
Son of Perdition
Posts: 9565
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:05 pm

Postby Kauser » Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:25 am

My like is in the shitter as usual.

User avatar
Luminaire
Forum Jesus
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: a pile of rubble

Postby Luminaire » Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:47 am

I made 5115 capsules(my job). I cleaned part of my room and did laundry. I played every playstation 2 game I own looking for something I liked, and failed to like something. I made chai. I worked out. I swooned. I was dissapointed. I turned down manicotti. I found myself here.

It was more or less normal, except the 3 hours of gaming that is normally spread over a month.

User avatar
shorty
Floydian Hate
Posts: 3576
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:24 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Postby shorty » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:29 am

PsychoLarry1 wrote:I woke up and played galaxies all day. Man it feels good to be accomplishing so much with my life.


You should play with me! Because we're buddies! And playing by myself is boring!
A paranoid is merely someone who is in posession of all the facts.

User avatar
Space Monkey
Citadel Vet
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:18 am
Location: Okazaki, Jay pan

Postby Space Monkey » Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:45 am

PsychoLarry1 wrote:I woke up and played galaxies all day. Man it feels good to be accomplishing so much with my life.


I did the same thing, but I bet I played it more than you. 13 hours straight. I love not having school or work.

Fun thing is I'd never played the game for more than an hour before today. I suppose it may be worth it after all.

If anyone wants to play, my primary character is Cutter on the Radiant server. Send me an e-mail.

User avatar
Drunken Revolver Ocelot
Minister of Sermons
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 9:52 pm
Location: Mother Russia

Postby Drunken Revolver Ocelot » Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:23 pm

Shorty wrote:And playing by myself is boring!


Never thought i'd hear that one :wink:

User avatar
Square721BT
Doom Cock
Posts: 6765
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:23 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Postby Square721BT » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:34 pm

My day sucks so far. I'm going to murder Verizon.
Actually, I'd think it was really cool if I saw Jesus in my icecream too. A tyrannosaur in an F14 would be even cooler.
-Bunyip, a man for all seasonings.


Return to “The Vault”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest